raingirl
July 18th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Here you go!

raingirl
July 18th, 2006, 08:36 PM
and here is another.

jesse's mommy
July 18th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Yippee Odin! We need more, more, more! I love Odin pictures I can't get enough of them. Please give me more. I seriously need my fix! Please, please, please????

raingirl
July 18th, 2006, 08:38 PM
OK..here is one of his face all scrunched up weird because I had put socks on him.

jesse's mommy
July 18th, 2006, 08:40 PM
oooo, he does not look like a happy camper with those socks on. :evil:

raingirl
July 18th, 2006, 08:40 PM
I love this picture. It just shows how much extra skin he has.

raingirl
July 18th, 2006, 08:41 PM
oooo, he does not look like a happy camper with those socks on. :evil:

I think he may have been asleep when I did it...

raingirl
July 18th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Here he was trying to get his toys the day I decided to wash ALL of his rubber type ones. He was unhappy...

Stacer
July 18th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Ok, I don't know much(nothing really) about bulldogs(that's what he is right?) but, what are those pink bubbles of skin in his eyes? Funny pictures BTW.

glasslass
July 18th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Love his little freckled ear! What is that on the stove?:confused:

Prin
July 18th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Yey Odin!!! His fur is looking better than ever! What a pretty bully!:)

I don't think I've gotten my fix yet (more!).

raingirl
July 18th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Odin has something called cherry eye. It is common in bulldogs, but can happen in any dog. Dogs have a tear gland below their eyes near their nose. That tear gland can pop out of place is the muscles are week, which is what happened in Odin's case. He has had two surgeries to try and tuck it back, but the surgeries are often unsuccessful.

He also has something called dry eye, which is probably because his first owners didn't take care of the cherry eye right away, and the tear gland was damaged. Now our only option is to leave it as it is, and give him lubrication and eye drops to improve tear production. If he keeps getting infections though, we may have to have the gland removed, which means his dry eye would get worse.
:fingerscr hopefully that doesn't happen.

raingirl
July 18th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Love his little freckled ear! What is that on the stove?:confused:

You mean the candle? Oh...do you mean the long black think with a red tip? That's my candle lighter! I got it at a trade show from a company that does repairs after fires (ironic). It was a promotional item. It is shaped like a large match. I think it is REALLY cool and my friends always laugh when I use it to light something!

Here is a pic of one, mine is just black though:
http://i12.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/ae/a8/35_1.JPG

raingirl
July 18th, 2006, 08:57 PM
ET phone home??

Stacer
July 18th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Poor Odin!:( That seriously sucks, must be uncomfortable for him, not to mention annoying, if it's obstructing his vision.

raingirl
July 18th, 2006, 09:00 PM
One day I started freaking out because I was on the computer for like and hour and I walked all over the apartment and couldn't find him. THen I find him asleep in the solarium, where he is not supposed to go because it gets WAY too hot in there. He pushed the door himself and went in.

Oh well, I got a cute pic.

technodoll
July 18th, 2006, 09:00 PM
odin is yummahubbaliscious! i just love them rolypoly bullies... :crazy: and your kitchen is so clean, how do you do it? :confused: hims not spoiled at all, nooo.... poor doggy with no toys... giggle!