Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

another one for high-speed internet ... akita roos

technodoll
July 18th, 2006, 07:37 PM
prin said:
Or MAYBE, these videos have such a high quality and cuteness factor that nobody is brave enough to post along side them.

somebody has to be brave enough, LOL! so i dug up an old video (well taken last March when Maika was still a baby) and hope you like it. impromtu, 1st thing in the morning kinda thing... dakotah loves to greet each new day in his own special way :D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6135813092061318648&hl=en-CA

Prin
July 18th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Very cute. I love Maika's coloring.:)

technodoll
July 18th, 2006, 07:58 PM
awe, thank you :o i call her my little peanut, or pencil-head depending on my mood :D her colors change a little every month...

here she was around the same time:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/P1010037.jpg

jiorji
July 18th, 2006, 08:05 PM
hahah that's so awesome!!

when I get a dog I want to teach it to speak too :)

technodoll
July 18th, 2006, 08:28 PM
when I get a dog I want to teach it to speak too

oh we didn't teach him anything... he started doing that at 4 mths old all by himself! hubby would come home at lunchtime to give dakotah a pee-break, and he would rooo and wah wah, i got a phonecall at work one day and a worried hubby said "honey i think our puppy is sick, can you hear all the noise, do you think he,s ok?" i was LMAO!! i told him it was just an akita thing... some did, and some didn't. we have one of each now :p

glasslass
July 18th, 2006, 08:53 PM
One picture worth a 1000 words . . . . NOT! That expression was before video! Love it!

Smiley14
July 18th, 2006, 09:38 PM
Oh my gosh, this is sooo cute!! I haven't had any experiences with Akitas, so am not very familiar with the breed. They are just gorgeous! And the Wooing and rooing is too cute! Thanks for sharing! :)

technodoll
July 18th, 2006, 10:04 PM
awe thank you glasslass & smiley! sometimes it's out of control though, specially when i come home from work a bit earlier than usual and he had a good siesta, oh gosh it goes on and on and on, rooooing down the stairs and on the sidewalk... :eek: those are special moments indeed! :D but normally it's wahwahs, grunts, soft roos and sneezes. maika feels no need to vocalize since he takes up so much space!

Frenchy
July 19th, 2006, 11:23 AM
I can only see the videos from work.I love it!I wish I could give him a big kiss on his nose,too cute!

Copper'sMom
July 26th, 2006, 12:53 AM
I just love talking dogs!!:love: He's so handsome!!