this is just nuts! poor dog!

technodoll
July 17th, 2006, 09:31 AM
is this even legal??? wtf!! looks like an akita, too... poor thing... :mad:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/truckdog.jpg

trippincherri
July 17th, 2006, 01:16 PM
That is seriously sad.
I'm thinking that uh...ya that is illegal. Stupid truck driver...what if he was to get in an accident? Or something flew up under his wheels? Poor dog deserves to be in the cab not under the trailer.

happycats
July 17th, 2006, 01:24 PM
What an idiot!!!!! It's probably a truck guard dog:sad: !!

LibbyP
July 17th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Ya it's legal, there's not really any difference between that and riding free in the back of a pick-up (IMO) I think both are just wrong, example family friends GS riding in the back of a pick-up got close to home and dog knew it jumped out while truck was moving and broke both back legs and some ribs. Just wrong:mad:

happycats
July 17th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Look at the writing on the truck, it's probably not illegal there:sad:

technodoll
July 17th, 2006, 01:33 PM
yeah i just saw that too... looks asian... i shall go no further on that :sad: and such a beautiful dog, too.

Golden Girls
July 17th, 2006, 01:36 PM
People are seriously disturbed :eek:

trippincherri
July 17th, 2006, 01:39 PM
I can't really say much about riding in the back of a truck being awful because that is where Shelby rides and she loves it. She is not loose though, we installed a bar to tie her to while we are moving so she cannot jump out or fall out either. See how much she loves it?

But underneath a Semi truck? That is crazy!!

CyberKitten
July 17th, 2006, 06:40 PM
I hope it's a hoax???

Frenchy
July 17th, 2006, 06:55 PM
:mad: OMG I guess it's legal over there,they pretty much do wathever they want with animals.:mad:

kaytris
July 17th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Geez.. poor poor dog...

as for dogs riding in the back of a truck, tied or untied, or sticking their heads out of the window...

ever see a rock (flung up from a passing car) take a chip out of your windshield's safety glass? Now imagine that hitting your dog!

Last week, I saw a labrador, unsecured, sitting with his head hanging out the window of a top-down convertible, zooming down the 401 :eek:

Prin
July 17th, 2006, 09:14 PM
But underneath a Semi truck? That is crazy!!
Exactly. That's just horrible. :sad:

chico2
July 18th, 2006, 07:26 AM
Does not surprise me,just another horror from that part of the world:evil:

LibbyP
July 18th, 2006, 07:55 AM
Everyone keeps commenting about it being 'legal over there', it's legal here, do I think it's right? ABSOLUTLY NOT:mad:

poodletalk
July 18th, 2006, 08:23 AM
If you go to the website rigolus.com (which is written on the picture) its a website with joke pictures. There's a banner that reminds people to go to "just for laugh festival" I think this picture is a joke:fingerscr

mona_b
July 18th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Everyone keeps commenting about it being 'legal over there', it's legal here, do I think it's right? ABSOLUTLY NOT:mad:

True.Unfortunately there are no laws for this.Mind you,there should be.

And believe me,I have made a few comments to people who do this....;)

technodoll
July 18th, 2006, 08:28 AM
If you go to the website rigolus.com (which is written on the picture) its a website with joke pictures. There's a banner that reminds people to go to "just for laugh festival" I think this picture is a joke

the photo is real, some idiot thought it was "funny" and worth posting on the rigolus website. THAT is the sick thing. :mad: