Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

choppy lake video

technodoll
July 16th, 2006, 08:24 PM
ok somehow, the video quality got horribly deteriorated after it was uploaded, so apologies in advance for that. AND deerflies were eating me alive while i was trying to hold the camera still for 30 seconds, it was just impossible! so yes it's wobbly, LOL! the sun was hiding behind a cloud - thank god, it was so HOT - i'll try to do better next time. we found out later why Maika took a break from swimming, she was busy rolling in some dead animal. smelled like a rose after... yeah, right... nearly fainted from the stench. :mad:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2694373125138863712&hl=en-CA

Puppyluv
July 16th, 2006, 08:43 PM
we found out later why Maika took a break from swimming, she was busy rolling in some dead animal. smelled like a rose after... yeah, right... nearly fainted from the stench. :mad:

LMAO, I was going to ask where the wee one was in all of this. Great video, and pics! Looks like a tonne of fun!

jiorji
July 16th, 2006, 11:35 PM
that looks like soooooooo much fun :D
I just want to grab your bros dog and give her a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE hug!!
I love German Shepherds the most :love: (of course your dogs are super cute too )

(does your brother know you advertise his single status on here with videos of him swimming??)lol ;)

technodoll
July 16th, 2006, 11:42 PM
(does your brother know you advertise his single status on here with videos of him swimming??)lol

LOL you bet he does! he actually started online dating now (i think i helped convince him) he said "send them my way", ha ha! but i couldn't get that involved, too embarassing. keeping it light, liiiight! ha ha. PS: his shepherd, Lea, is a sweeeeetheart!! just turned a year old, we think.

Prin
July 16th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Does Lea cry when she swims out to the toy? I thought I heard a squeak... (Jemma cries all the way out).
Great video.. (Frenchy will be happy- he has a voice too!:D)

technodoll
July 16th, 2006, 11:49 PM
oh yes, she squeaks and wimpers the whole time she's swimming, but won't come out and has learned to high-dive into the water now, she loves it so much my brother is convinced she has fish DNA in there somewhere, LOL! i'll bet jemma and lea would have fun swimming together and cross the lake very easily!

Prin
July 16th, 2006, 11:57 PM
lol we'd never see them again. We'd just hear rumors of sightings in lakes across the country.:D

Frenchy
July 17th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Cool video!Where was Maika and Churchill?Was the water warm?Is it a private lake?

jesse's mommy
July 17th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Cool video!Where was Maika and Churchill?Was the water warm?Is it a private lake?

Let me translate: Is it private enough for Frenchy and TD's brother to have a romantic picnic by the lake without being hit by the water from a waverunner? :D

technodoll
July 17th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Let me translate: Is it private enough for Frenchy and TD's brother to have a romantic picnic by the lake without being hit by the water from a waverunner

LMAO!!! first, churchill never goes in the water deeper than his feet, so he was just chilling out in the field behind the lake, sitting around on the road. maika was busy sniffing out the only dead, rotting animal in the area and rolling herself in it, permeating her head and collar with the stench to make mommy want to vomit. :yuck:

second, the water is bath-warm once you're in it, sooo hard to get out to take photos LOL! and private enough not to be bothered by folks boating or bringing their screechy kids, since it's on a private land so not many people know about it. romantic picnic? wear heavy shoes, the flies will carry you awaaaaaaaaay! :D

Frenchy
July 17th, 2006, 07:43 PM
lol Jesse's mommy you are killing me!:D Have you ever tought about writing those naughty girly books? I was only asking because you can see Churchill's face in one of the pics.Who knows,maybe TD's brother looks at pets.ca to see what we are saying about him,maybe he could register and pm me....hint hint..;) (that way,she wouldn't have to get involve) :o

jesse's mommy
July 17th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Wait until you see what I write when you finally do go on a date! :evil:

Prin
July 17th, 2006, 09:58 PM
reerrrr

I remember those times before the "hot guy" started clipping his toenails in bed and all those other things the media romanticizes as "intimacy". :D

Go Frenchy! Wouldn't it be funny if people who met on pets.ca got common-law status or something? (married is so not the Quebec way :D) I wonder if Marko charges a fee.:D

How 'bout them deer flies, eh? Holy cow are there a lot this summer. I just got back from up north and I had left my car windows open, but not the roof and the glass of the sunroof was swarming with them. I got in the car and there was a loud hum all around me. So friggen scary! **shudders**

jiorji
July 17th, 2006, 11:25 PM
reerrrr

I remember those times before the "hot guy" started clipping his toenails in bed and all those other things the media romanticizes as "intimacy". :D

LOL HAHAH that's too funny
I can think of a few "intimate" moments the hot guy(anyone of them) should do in the bathroom and not in bed lol

sigh...men hehe