Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm a newbie here

jazzmyne5612
July 16th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Let me introduce myself and my animals. I'm a SAHM, married and have a cute little girl that is two years of age. As to my animals, I have a chinchilla that I bought at a pet store March 1993 his name is Habby, 8 molly fish with 36 babies. We just purchased a Himalayan kitten yesterday her name is Dutchess and her birthday is April 16 2006. I do have a concern about the little kitten so I will be posting it in the Pet Health section.

It's nice to meet you.

LibbyP
July 16th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Hi and welcome we SAHM need to stick together, I know how hard a 2yr old can be, :crazy: but fun times ahead with a toddler and new kitten. Hope you find many helpful tips and ideas on this forum, look forward to chatting with you again:pawprint:

glasslass
July 16th, 2006, 11:26 PM
SAHM? S__?___ At Home Mother?

jazzmyne5612
July 17th, 2006, 08:49 AM
Thank-you for the welcome. I know that I won't get a lot of time because I spend a lot of time with my daughter, she's behind on her milestones. She's the most gentle child and very gentle to animals which I find that it helps her to try to speak.

Glasslass, sorry, it's Stay at Home Mom.

At one point in my house I use to have three chinchillas, a Sheltie, a cockatiel and three cats. I think that my husband and I have "Of course we will take them" written on our forehead b/c when people say that they are taking their animal to the Humane Society we usually end up with them.

I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone. I know I will be doing a lot of reading of the posts and I'm going to try to upload some pics.

Have a good day.