Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello

BJ the boxer
July 16th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Hi everybody first time for me to ever write a community, I have a 6 yr. boxer named BJ and he not looking to well, he play's fine but he had two spots appear on top of his head and it's spreading over to his ears in just 5 days.I gave him a real good bath and put ointment on it for now,I'm not sure how to ask the vet on this site what to do, can anyone help with some instructions?

BJ the boxer
July 16th, 2006, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE=BJ the boxer]Hi everybody first time for me to ever write a community, I have a 6 yr. boxer named BJ and he not looking to well, he play's fine but he had two spots appear on top of his head and it's spreading over to his ears in just 5 days.I gave him a real good bath and put ointment on it for now,I'm not sure how to ask the vet on this site what to do, can anyone help with some instructions?

glasslass
July 16th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Welcome! I need to tell you that no one can, or will, diagnose on-line. The first thing you need to do is get BJ in to his vet. Then come back and share with us what the vet tells you. We all learn from each other. Only a vet can look at BJ and determine what is going on. BJ is dependent on you to take him there. Don't let him down.

White Wolf
July 16th, 2006, 04:15 PM
The vets only post once in a long while. It is better to go to the vet rather than wait for one of the vets here to answer. It is next to impossible to diagnose ailments over the internet.