Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I miss my Joey Woey

Joey.E.CockersMommy
July 15th, 2006, 02:16 PM
I left to go to Vancouver for training yesterday. My family and Joey were waiting at the front door waving good bye. Joey was was watching me go like where are you going :sad:

I thought about bringing him.... but it wouldnt of worked here. My mom would have tried to make him sleep outside so he is better off at home. I get to see them next Friday again - then its back down for more training.

jiorji
July 15th, 2006, 06:23 PM
awwww...poor baby (that's you:p )

ask them to send you photo updates through email :D

Frenchy
July 16th, 2006, 03:05 PM
It must be awfull! Each day when I come back from work I can't wait to see my fuzzbutts,I can't imagine being a whole week without seeing them.Jiorji's right,ask for e-mails and pics from your family!

chico2
July 16th, 2006, 03:35 PM
When we go on vacation,I have a little album with pics of my cats,to remind me to go and get them some nice toys,beds or something:p
Of course you miss Joey,it's strange when you have no dog/cat around,they are so much of your daily routine.

glasslass
July 16th, 2006, 03:59 PM
I went through the same kind of withdrawal years ago when I had to work out of town for 2 years. I only came home on weekends. Hubby was home with the furbaby. Every Friday night, I came home with my suitcase in which I had a toy hidden. DenDen3 (RIP) would meet me at the door with kisses and would attack my suitcase immediately, dragging it to the floor with his paws. It got to be a desperate quest looking for toys he didn't already have. Every night before going to bed I would call home and hubby would put the phone next to his ear so I could tell him I loved him and that he was a good boy. If I had to do it again, I'd have hubby get a webcam so I could watch him during the day from work. At that time though, we didn't have a computer and never heard of webcams.

Prin
July 16th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Aww that's so sad! I hope Joey is ok with the gang at home... In the meantime, there aren't any dogs where you are, so you could get a small fraction of the dog you need?

Joey.E.CockersMommy
July 22nd, 2006, 01:03 PM
I am home just for the weekend then I have to go back tommorow. Joey is healthy and happy - he was so excited to see me. Licked me like crazy - he was very happy and didnt even mind that I didnt bring back a gift yet. :D

Tommorow I leave again for three more weeks of training and home on the weekends. :D

LibbyP
July 22nd, 2006, 01:20 PM
OH things will be alright, perfect time for some ALL male bonding,(you know the kind where they sit around in their underwear,watch movies, burp and .... well you get the point:eek::o ) it'll even make coming home at the end of training far sweeter, there is a light at the end of the tunnel:grouphug:, ask hubby to take pics during the week and you as a family sit down and look through them on the weekend

Joey.E.CockersMommy
July 22nd, 2006, 05:22 PM
Libby originally posted OH things will be alright, perfect time for some ALL male bonding,(you know the kind where they sit around in their underwear,watch movies, burp and .... well you get the point )

well they do that all time anyways even if I am there. :D :D