Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

kitten with 2 faces

angie79
July 15th, 2006, 09:17 AM
have any of you seen this, I think the little boy is just adorable sweet innosese

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=0B6259AB-8386-45C9-B5C2-6245BD2C80DF&t=c156&f=06/64&p=hotvideo_viralvideos

LibbyP
July 15th, 2006, 09:26 AM
Oh my goodness:eek: , (IMO) I do not think this is cute nor do I think a 6yr old should be talking about how he doesn't think it will live as it hasn't nursed yet,but I do like how he thinks the cats got together. (IMO) I think the most humane thing to do would to have it euthanized, how sad to be starving to death, poor baby:sad:

mastifflover
July 15th, 2006, 09:46 AM
I saw that on the news yesterday how sad that poor kitty should be pts. Keeping it alive is unfair I guess they are getting their 15 minutes of fame at the expensive of a poor kitty

Golden Girls
July 15th, 2006, 10:12 AM
I think this is awful ... 6 yr old holding the poor thing in the air while the mom is sitting on the couch ... no one really seems too concerned that this little kitten is starving and no doubt needs to be seen by a vet :sad:

Golden Girls
July 15th, 2006, 10:24 AM
I just sent NBC4.com a e-mail ... asked if they were going to do this story the least they could of done was bring in a vet at the same time. Teaching a little empathy - instead of having to watch a starving new-born kitten being grabbed and held in mid air like it's a freak show :(

joeysmama
July 15th, 2006, 11:08 PM
That just broke my heart to see that starving newborn. :sad:

I think that mom must be rather cold heart hearted to allow a creature to suffer so her child can be on television.:mad:

technodoll
July 15th, 2006, 11:23 PM
sorry but... absolutely creepy. uuugghhh. mother nature is so cruel sometimes... i hope that poor baby gets PTS as soon as possible, that was just too hard to watch :sad:

Stacer
July 16th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Oh my god, how horrible. Everytime that kitten meowed I cringed, so sad.

rainbow
July 16th, 2006, 04:21 PM
OMG...that is just so sad. I do hope the people are compassionate enough to have it pts right away. Something they should have done before going to the media IMO. :(

chico2
July 16th, 2006, 04:29 PM
I saw it yesterday and it made me sick,that kid handling him as if he was a toy,poor little kitten,I did not have the sound on,did not want to hear this poor babys desperate cries:sad:
He should have been laid to rest the minute he was born,but anything for a buck,I guess:sad:

Golden Girls
July 21st, 2006, 11:11 PM
The two-faced kitten apparently disappeared :sad: What were these people thinking http://www.wpxi.com/family/9536650/detail.html

technodoll
July 21st, 2006, 11:13 PM
kitty died... mother cat did the natural thing and ate it?? :confused:

MyBirdIsEvil
July 21st, 2006, 11:42 PM
This cat has not nursed since it was born this morning.

No kidding, how could it when the little kid's probably been holding it constantly.

I think he's cute but I don't think he's going to live...

Really? It would probably help if he didn't appear to be squeezing it to death while trying to break its leg. Why someone would think it's a good idea to play with and handle a newborn kitten is beyond me. Newborn babies of ANY species are fragile, what is wrong with these people?

chico2
July 22nd, 2006, 07:08 AM
Disappeared:confused: :confused: More than likely sold or something ominous like that,to a lab,or some collector of natures misshaps.
I saw a collector of two-headed animals on TV once,he had all kinds of different animals with two heads.
I am hoping,there will be an investigation,even if the kittens died and were eaten:confused: there would be traces left..
I don't know why after the publicity these kiittens were still kept alive:sad:

Golden Girls
July 22nd, 2006, 07:29 AM
I think the cat propably did do the natural thing Chico and, as sick as this might sound I hope so. This woman was obviously not going to do the right thing :sad: It hadn't needed to suffer any more though *shakes head*

meb999
July 22nd, 2006, 10:39 AM
OMG!! I'm absolutely shocked :eek: :eek: ...I'm speechless....that video is so disturbing, on so many levels....

RVT092481
July 22nd, 2006, 11:33 AM
I saw lots of articles that said that the kitten died. It was like a day or two after all the big hype.

rainbow
July 22nd, 2006, 03:39 PM
As sad as it is, I certainly hope it died naturally :sad: and that Chico is wrong. :eek:

chico2
July 22nd, 2006, 03:42 PM
Aww Rainbow,I always think the worst when it comes to some humans,animals and money...that does not mean it's the case here:sad: at least I hope not.