Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Opinions on Swivel Sweeper

happycats
July 14th, 2006, 07:24 AM
Hi all,
Does anyone here have the "Swivel Sweeper" (not swiffer).
I just saw the informercial on it, and since having mostly laminate flooring now( and am forever sweeping cat hair balls the size of tumbleweeds:eek: ) was wondering if they work as good as the infomercial says.
It's supposed to go over all floor types.
It's has a recharable batterey and "swivels" in every direction! It looks good, and I want to buy it, but just wanted input.

I want to use just one thing, instead of 2 (vacuum, broom and dustpan)

jesse's mommy
July 14th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Ooooo, a new informercial I have to hide from my honey. :evil:

happycats
July 17th, 2006, 07:14 AM
XS Cargo had them on sale for $24.99!! I went the first day of the sale and they were all sold out:mad:

Jesse's Mommy, I always hide from my honey too, then just tell him when I bring it home "look what I found on sale":D

rainbow
July 17th, 2006, 01:33 PM
I think Jesse's Mommy wants to hide the infomercial from her hubby....he's the one that's addicted. :D

happycats
July 17th, 2006, 02:06 PM
I think Jesse's Mommy wants to hide the infomercial from her hubby....he's the one that's addicted. :D

Ohhhhhhh, sorry:o My hubby tries to hide them from me:D . I have so many useless infomercial gadgets lying around.......I must have a yard sale soon to get rid of them:o

jesse's mommy
July 17th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Happycats, take a look at this thread, page two and you'll see why I have to hide them from my honey:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=27478

He is seriously addicted to infomercials. :o

happycats
July 17th, 2006, 10:00 PM
LOL!!! Now I understand, Jesse's mommy!!

*must send him the swivel sweeper infomercial*:evil: