Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I need a pet,but for now!!!

heidiho
July 13th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Ok my job is very slow,i ahve another question has anyone ever tried cellulite creams,my legs look prety good,but i swear the cellulite is a killer

catsnatcher-CDN
July 13th, 2006, 09:41 PM
The best way to take care of cellulite is to get married. I swear, you won't care about the cellulite anymore.

heidiho
July 13th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Laughing My Ass Off Right Now,that Is Funny,but Living In Maui Watching All These Perfect Bodies Is Rough,which I Am Not Complaining I Like Mine,but Seem To Be Getting More Cellulite And If This Is Possible Even On The Front Of My Thighs When I Wlak I See It,my Boyfriend Like Is Very Fun In The Bedroom You Know And I Would Like To Be Able To Walk Away From Him In My Bathing Suit Without Thinking Oh My God I Know He Sees All The Cellulite.

catsnatcher-CDN
July 13th, 2006, 09:51 PM
i've never met a man who sees cellulite instead of a**! Seriously, men don't care about cellulite.

BTW! I'd rather have cellulite and live in hawaii then have perfect legs in a snowsuit HERE!

heidiho
July 13th, 2006, 10:21 PM
You are comical,serioulsy,i know you are probably right,he probably doenst even notice,but he is sooo visual like men are,i get so paranoid when i am walking and he is looking at my a** which is fine but the thighs ui vei

Frenchy
July 14th, 2006, 11:40 AM
cream against cellulite ; marketing cha ching! :sorry: Don't worry,men don't see that kind of stuff.You probably don't have any.If you look at your legs for too long,your eyes will play tricks on you.:D

happycats
July 14th, 2006, 12:07 PM
I have had cellulite on my butt since I was about 12, and was very selfconscious about it when I was younger (getting to old to care about it anymore)

Your post is making me laugh right now, because when I was in Hawaii (when I was younger and really cared) and in a bar in Maui , there was a live Hawiian band, and they were asking for requests, so the singer points to me and asks what I want to hear, after I tell him he shouts (picture a bar full of tourists and Hawiians alike) "You're cute, I like your dimples, but you know what they say, dimples on those cheeks means dimples on these cheeks!" (as he points to his butt and laughs) I was SO :o :o I wanted to crawl under the table! Neddless to say, I left there pretty quick!:D

As for creams, Frenchy is right, it's all a scam!!

jawert1
July 14th, 2006, 12:11 PM
While it won't rid you of cellulite, working out on an elliptical trainer at the highest % of incline helps make mine less noticeable. That and I use a home made concoction of cocoa butter, vitamin e oil and aloe (i grow my own) to rub my legs down 2x a day, which I think it's more the massage action than anything that helps smooth things out.

heidiho
July 14th, 2006, 02:07 PM
You guys are cracking me up,Frenchy stare at them long eno and your eyes will play tricks on you,to friggin funny,cause that is what i do,my job is so slow and there are mirrors everywhere so iam always looking at them,i just dont get it we can send a man to the moon,and all these other amazing things but no cure to get rid of it,sucks....

we3beagles
July 14th, 2006, 02:15 PM
It is my understanding that not even plastic surgury can rid one of cellulite. No cream can really make a difference either.

heidiho
July 14th, 2006, 03:34 PM
I know i jsut keep seeing all these before and after pics of creams and i know it is a scam but i can dream,it is weird my legs are in great shape but damn this cellulite is a bitch

catsnatcher-CDN
July 14th, 2006, 03:49 PM
If you don't want anyone looking at your cellulite, then go topless.

technodoll
July 14th, 2006, 04:27 PM
by the way, it's not even a secret that the models for those celllulite ads are like 12 and 13 years old :eek:

heidiho
July 14th, 2006, 04:36 PM
This is the funniest responses i have ever gotten from anything i have ever posted,what a great idea topless,yeah baby...No cellulite up there

we3beagles
July 14th, 2006, 05:15 PM
If you don't want anyone looking at your cellulite, then go topless.
I almost fell of my chair laughing at work. That is awsome.