Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

2 years on pets.ca

Jackie467
July 12th, 2006, 05:41 PM
I just realized that this month is my two year annivery on Pets.ca :eek: . boy did time go by fast. It just doesn't seem possible. The funny thing is I look at others number of posts and I feel so behind because some have more than a thousand and they haven't been here as long as I have lol. Guess I need to take some time off work and start posting more :p

Frenchy
July 12th, 2006, 08:19 PM
Funny you said that (taking time off) I just answered your other thread and I was mentionning you taking a vacation.....

technodoll
July 12th, 2006, 08:32 PM
The funny thing is I look at others number of posts and I feel so behind because some have more than a thousand and they haven't been here as long as I have lol.

jackie... quality, not quantity! that's what the world needs :D happy petsiversary!

raingirl
July 12th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Wow, I am almost at my 2 year anniversary as well. Should we have a party??

Prin
July 13th, 2006, 12:27 AM
It's not that you don't post enough, it's that everything everybody posts ends up in my count for some reason. :confused: I really have to speak to Marko about that. I post, my number goes up. You post, my number goes up. :rolleyes:

Happy 2 year day!:)

Luvmypit
July 13th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Jackie I have a big fat margarita here for you! I made more then one so if anyone else would like let me know.

Lets get this party started!

Happy pets.ca, happy pets.ca happy pets.ca anni versarrryyyyyyy!

Just wait till I have a whole margarita... so whos bring the chocolate cake???:clown: :crazy: :party:

Luvmypit
July 13th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Thats oks, I can dwink bys myself.. I enjoy my compnay.. hiccup

Jackie467
July 14th, 2006, 04:53 PM
sorry got busy at work yesterday. I'll have that magirita now if the offer still stands. Is it frozen? They're my fav.