Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Get your high speed ready...

Prin
July 11th, 2006, 11:36 PM
Sorry, I know videos are huge, but I have a few... :o But some were requested... Ok, no more excuses. If you don't want to waste your gigs on my doggies, you can just pretend you saw them.:D

This one is Jemma telling me enough's enough (I said she was vocal, so I'm proving it). She has done enough tricks and it's really time for the reward. Seriously. Cut it out and gimme the steak.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6905854599289438611

This one you can see her shuffling her feets a bit better.. And check out her elbow fur...:D (only on the left elbow)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8485213164873973970

This one is funny, IMO... I ask Boo "what's that outside?" and he said "That?" and I repeat myself over and over and eventually he says, "look for yourself"...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6307505897261482139

This one is a little dull... but hey, how often do you see a lab howling? (Jemma of course- and it's kind of funny because all you see are her eyes and her mouth...)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2166106187365558151

And in this one, Boo looks really obedient and that can never be bad.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4015951834551657504

And I'm done.:o Sorry if I used all your allotted gigs.

jiorji
July 11th, 2006, 11:45 PM
HAHAHHAAH LMAO

those are great.

No really I did see them.....i will look again since i realized there actually WAS sound but it was turned off ...duhhh :cool:

I love the elbow fur lol...what is up with that?

what happened to Boo's leg??:(

Prin
July 11th, 2006, 11:48 PM
lol the elbow fur... It's only on one elbow and everybody tells me to cut it off, but I say if I do, she'll be stuck walking in circles... It seems to get longer every year though... I might eventually have to do something about it...

Yes, you definitely need sound for these...:o

Skryker
July 12th, 2006, 12:15 AM
Great videos, Prin-at least the ones I could watch. I got as far as guard dog Boo and my 2 monsters started barking back at the monitor :o . I'll have to watch the rest when they aren't sleeping at my feet.

I shudder to think of the noise in here if I try to watch the one of Jemma howling!

Prin
July 12th, 2006, 12:28 AM
ooo maybe they'll howl along! Boo isn't a howler but on tv once there was a dog howling oh canada and Boo started howling too.:)

Prin
July 12th, 2006, 12:30 AM
what happened to Boo's leg??:(That was a few weeks ago when he got a piece of grass stuck in his leg... I pulled it out and cleaned it, but he kept lying in the dirt with it, so I bandaged him up...

Skryker
July 12th, 2006, 12:36 AM
They abandoned me to go sleep on the couch, so I got to watch the rest. Jemma looks like she really enjoys the howling, and Boo is adorable when he whispers!

Dog Mom
July 12th, 2006, 09:41 AM
ROFL I had a choir with me when I was watching the video of Jemma "singing" and I love Boo's whispering

jiorji
July 12th, 2006, 10:01 AM
my cats seem to be unimpressed with barking/whispering doggies...:confused: there's no reaction

Prin
July 12th, 2006, 04:07 PM
lol my doggies are so used to hearing themselves, I don't think they even notice anymore...

I'm glad they weren't too boring for you all.:o

Jackie467
July 12th, 2006, 04:20 PM
I don't have sound here at work. I can't wait to get home and watch them.

wdawson
July 12th, 2006, 09:13 PM
those are great......my guys started barking at the computer:D

meb999
July 12th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Those are great! I think I should start taking videos of Busteroo...

greaterdane
July 13th, 2006, 12:13 AM
They were great...Jemma's eyes are just gorgeous! I had 6 dogs run to the laptop and try and lick the laptop...the 162lb dane trying to take my laptop with him was interesting...pardon while I wipe away the drool :)

Prin
July 13th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Thanks... :o
Jemma's eyes are special. It's funny when she's in the sun because they're like light beams and then she blinks and disappears. I've had people ask me to let them use her for breeding because she's pretty. :rolleyes: We're lucky to have her though. It was destiny... Her ad was on the net (free to a good home no less) for over a month and I decided to try. Lucky for us, the previous owner was screening the bejeebes out of people.:thumbs up (Lucky for Jemma too). I can't imagine life without her. She's an amazing doggy. Nuff braggin' 'bout my girly.:o

Hey, if anybody else has movies, feel free to post them here.. I think the title applies to all home movies, not just mine.:D

Frenchy
July 13th, 2006, 08:11 PM
AWWW Prin,beautiful doggies like always :o OH ok,I couldn't download them,not my fault if we still don't have high speed here!:(

Prin
July 13th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Aww, really? But Jemma howling was for you!:( You'll just have to come up to civilization for a bbq or something and take a look.;)

glasslass
July 13th, 2006, 09:54 PM
I looked at these at work, but didn't have sound (no speakers on my computer in the library). Love the howling and the whispering and the soft little instructions in the background. :D

Prin
July 13th, 2006, 09:56 PM
lol people find it funny that all I have to do is whisper things to my doggies and they still hear me.:D They're not so selective in their hearing when I have cookies...

SchnauzerGirl
July 14th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Prin those were wonderful movies! If I could only get Schultz to whisper on command.... Jemma with her teeth and eyes remind me of the Cheshire Cat - amazing!

Prin
July 14th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Yeah, only the Jemmeister's not creepy and doesn't give little kids nightmares.:D (that I know of...)

technodoll
July 14th, 2006, 04:56 PM
ha ha! it's like they're tap-dancing on your kitchen floor! :D

too cute. photos only show some personality, but videos really clench it. they are adorable, prin! :)

Prin
July 14th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Thanks..:o

Hunter's_owner
July 14th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Hey I just watched the videos. Hunter whispers as well, I don't remember teaching him, it is just something that he ppicked up on. Everyone thinks it is great when you ask him to say please and he whispers, :D .
But I would really like to teach him to shuffle...maybe one day :rolleyes:

Stacer
July 14th, 2006, 07:11 PM
definitely love the shuffling, it's so cute.

Smiley14
July 18th, 2006, 01:38 AM
These are hilarious!!! I especially love the whispering and the shuffling! I've never seen either one done before like that! So very cute! What gorgeous boys!!! :)

Steph

Frenchy
July 18th, 2006, 11:19 AM
I saw them! (for real this time) I love how vocal they are!Does Jemma's eyes glow in the dark?wow!And Boo's whispering,how did you get him to do that?I would like to teach Daisy to bark like that!

Prin
July 18th, 2006, 04:42 PM
Thanks...

Finally, Frenchy, you got to see it. I'm glad. :D

Boo whispered on his own and then we harnessed it with treats...
Jemma... well... She always howled and we still can't get her to do it on command. The shuffling was accidental. We told her "Do something" so she shuffled.:D

jesse's mommy
July 18th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Very very cute!

jiorji
July 18th, 2006, 06:37 PM
sigh....this thread is going on for too long

it's time for new videos :D

Prin
July 18th, 2006, 06:46 PM
lol and?? You're just adding to the length.

Or MAYBE, these videos have such a high quality and cuteness factor that nobody is brave enough to post along side them. :D

jiorji
July 18th, 2006, 08:08 PM
no i meant you should post more videos.(i guess you didn't see the second line of my post)
sadly, my camera doesn't have the record option :sad: I don't know how you can resist not using yours more hehe

Prin
July 18th, 2006, 08:25 PM
lol There are a couple more on Google (you just have to click on "From User" on the right and you'll see them there..) I really have to take some more outside my kitchen, eh? Some real action ones....

phoenix
July 18th, 2006, 09:06 PM
really really cute Prin! Gotta love those big black doggies!

Copper'sMom
July 26th, 2006, 12:48 AM
Finally had some time to check them out!:thumbs up Very cute!! I loved the shuffling one, and Boo whispering(adorable!) and how you can see Jemma's blue eyes and pearly whites! What a pertty girl! ANd yes Boo Boo is handsome to!