Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Introducing myself and my pets

muffin1949
July 11th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Hi, I have just registered an would like to introduce myself and my pets. My name is Laurette and I live in B.C. and my pets are the joy of my life, without them I would be lost. I have 3 dogs, Muffin - who is a Maltese, was born on Jan 8/05, Mikki - who is a long hair Chihuahua/Pomeranian cross, was born Jan.14/05, then there is Bailee - who is a Maltese/Poodle cross, born Feb. 10/06 (Muffin is her Dad). I also have 2 cats, Jazz - an orange Tabby, born June 9/05 and Skeeter - Siamese cross, born June 10/06. I call my group of pets "My Fan Club" as they are always with me and wanting to follow where ever I go. They are a handful, but then what would I do without them.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
July 11th, 2006, 11:46 PM
Hey muffin looks like we are neighbours you live in a beautiful area. :D Hope to take one of those houseboat cruises one of these days. :D

I would like to have one other small female dog or cat - honestly three may be a bit much for me.

Hubby doenst want anymore though so I am content just with Joey now. :D

muffin1949
July 12th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Actually looking after 3 is not that bad, the only time it is a bit hard, is when I try, and I mean try, to take them for a walk. The youngest one, Bailee is not lease trained yet, and she is all over the other two, so am going to have to take her out on her own. But, then she whines, she wants to be with the others, can't win for losing, LOL Thanks for the reply.:thumbs up