Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Hills Have Eyes

PEDPA
July 11th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Oh My GAWD !!!!!!!!!

I would have walked out of the theatre. Wes Craven is one sick and twisted individual .... maybe just as a mother I couldn't bear to watch some of the scenes ..... gory yes ...... morbid yes ...... scary ummmmmmm no .... level of disgust at some of the scenes 120 out of a possible 10 ..... I don't know .. so many people are ranting and raving about it... personally i was filled with disgust at a few scenes ...... particularily the scene in the trailer with the sisters and the breastfeeding nasty part ... that's all I can say ... please let me know what you think! I wanna vomit lol!

mona_b
July 17th, 2006, 07:30 AM
OH MY GAWD is right....

I just saw it on the weekend.

SICK SICK SICK.....:yuck:

It really grossed me out...And I had tears in my eyes with what happened to Beauty(GSD)....And I cheered Beast(GSD) for ripping that guy/thing apart.

Only see it if you have a pretty strong tummy.And if you are into blood and gory movies.

meggie1425
July 17th, 2006, 08:03 AM
I love scary movies but i agree PEDPA, i really, REALLY wanted to walk out!(still dont know why i didnt!) Alot of very disturbing scenes, i still dont know what happened to that love bird, as soon as i saw that guy/thing pick it up i freaked out, completely buried my face in my hands and plugged my ears(I must've looked like an idiot, so its a good thing i was sitting at the back!)

glasslass
July 17th, 2006, 07:25 PM
I haven't heard anything about it yet, but for sure I won't be going to see it.

PEDPA
July 22nd, 2006, 09:24 PM
scenes, i still dont know what happened to that love bird, as soon as i saw that guy/thing pick it up i freaked out, completely buried my face in my hands and plugged my ears

Well, I can tell you ... its a spoiler for anyone else wanting to watch it .... and maybe you don't want to know .... so if you truly don;t want to know .. don;t read this next little sentence .... he picked up the bird, chewed its head off and drank the blood .. not only drank but SQUEEZED every last drop out. I almost puked .... I should have just said screw it and not watched but I didn't want to look like the baby in front of everyone. Just SICK!

PEDPA
August 19th, 2006, 10:59 PM
ohh and then i go outside and my neighbor is boasting how its the best movie ever.. he's watched it over 15 times already ... thinking i should be worried!

Prin
August 19th, 2006, 11:06 PM
That's pretty sick.:eek:

Jackie467
August 21st, 2006, 07:22 PM
this movie was DISTURBING and that is the only way to discribe it. I covered my eyes and plugged my ears through almost the whole movie.

PEDPA
August 25th, 2006, 05:42 PM
well in keeping with the hill theme .. we have rented Silent Hill tonight ... hopefully it will save the reputation of all hills! lol. ooo i should see if there is a Silent Hill posting in here yet ....