Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Looks like Dani has GREAT Mother instincts.

lewisw
July 10th, 2006, 06:33 AM
My brother in law and wife came over for a pool part yesterday with there new 7 week old Bishon/poodle mix and we were all shocked HOW protective and motherly Dani was to the little guy.

Even though Charlie is teething and was biting Dani everywhere the coolest thing I ever saw is Dani would use the underside of her neck to push down on Charlie so he could not bite her. NOT ONCE did she snap or even growl at the little guy.

Here are some pictures of the interaction between the two.

The entire online album can be viewed in full size at http://www.sendpix.com/albums/06071004/84k064kgva/

The www.sendpix.com looks like the solution I mentioned about hosting images as it is great and it is free.
Check it out.

Hope you all enjoy the pics of my baby.
Lewis

chico2
July 10th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Aww what adorable pics:love: the little one looks like a stuffed toy..and Dani is beautiful,maybe she needs a little playmate soon:)

lewisw
July 10th, 2006, 06:50 AM
Chico2,
Thats what I'm thinking.
He makes Dani so alive.
Anyways we will see in a month or two .
I'm ready but my wife is not ready for a second addition yet.

Lewis

mastifflover
July 10th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Dani looks great and so happy. I am all for you getting a brother for Dani but remeber the puppy is only visiting Dani might not be so thrilled when the puppy starts to get the attention she thinks should be hers. I would give it a few months. Luckily your wife is keeping you in check cuz I think you are the kind of person who would take home every dog if you could. I would too. But Dani is looking so good you are doing a great job with her.

lewisw
July 10th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Thanks MAstifflover,
Actualy I told my wife I wanted to wait a year as I want to devote ALL my attention to Dani.
She is such a good dog :)

Lewis