Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

a newbie here

vivien
July 9th, 2006, 07:12 PM
hi everyone, just wanted to say hello and am looking forward to reading the posts, this is pretty new to me {posting I mean}, used to chatting in msn or yahoo, but i'd like to try this out as i am a pet lover and have a 10 week old lhasapoo and could use some tips on training as it has been years since i had a puppy, our girl of 16 years {a collie named Sabel} passed away in October and we just got around the grieving now. We have a lot of love to give our little friends and want to be as good as we can to them. Anyway, i'm here and now i'm going to look for some helpful hints among the posts.

glasslass
July 10th, 2006, 12:14 AM
Welcome, Vivien! You're gonna get hooked! Looking forward to pictures of your fur-baby!

MollysMommy
July 10th, 2006, 07:02 PM
You've come to the right place. This website is an EXCELLENT place to learn, and I have to say that since I've joined I have learned more than I could ever want to know! But then again, I guess you can never know too much...:D

Prin
July 11th, 2006, 12:01 AM
Welcome to the board! I'm sorry for the loss of Sabel. :grouphug:

Congrats on the pup.:)

paula383
July 11th, 2006, 05:20 AM
welcome vivien, Im sorry for your loss of Sabel. Ive just looked up the breed lhasapoo (sorry never heard of it) and they are so cute cant wait to see pics of your new pup :)