Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Could it be love?

Joey.E.CockersMommy
July 9th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Ever since Joey had his birthday party with his Lady friend down the Street - he has been kind of smitten with her.:D

Yesterday they were having a garage sale and Ginger was outside just hanging out. Joey went immediately over to her and they were sitting in the garage together. and they had a few treats together too. Anyways we stayed for a while - when it was time to go Joey flat out refused and put his brakes on with his front legs straight out. Out of curiousity I actually let him have his way and go back - he went straight to Ginger and sat beside her again. Finally he reluctantly walked home turning to look back the whole way. :D

Then later the same thing - we walked by later and again Ginger was outside - well that was it for Joeys afternoon walk - he was much more content be near his lady friend.

In case anyone thinks of asking Joey and Ginger wont be able to have baby Joeys and Gingers. :D

Prin
July 9th, 2006, 10:33 AM
oo lala!! Joey the lady man.:D

Frenchy
July 9th, 2006, 10:42 AM
That's so cute :love: Joey is in love!What kind of dog is Ginger and how come there is no pic (yet) of them together ;) hint hint...

Copper'sMom
July 9th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Awwwww that is sooo adorable!!:love:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
July 9th, 2006, 01:34 PM
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=27847

well I dont have pics of yesterday but this is the lucky lady in Joeys life. Apparently she is a Corgi/Retreiver cross. :D

They were still getting to know each other. Joey likes to take it slow at first.

Prin
July 9th, 2006, 02:02 PM
Yeah, Joey looks like a romantic type.:)

Joey.E.CockersMommy
July 9th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Prin

Yeah, Joey looks like a romantic type.

:D :D yes he is the Mathew Mconnaughey of the dog world !:D

OntarioGreys
July 9th, 2006, 08:20 PM
:D She is a cutie, I can see why!!!

So does this leave you wondering if you should get him a live in buddy???