Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Internet Font Problems

Mahealani770
July 8th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Ok, I tried going to the www.blogthings.com website and when I got there, the font was so freakin small that it's unreadable:mad: . I've tried changing things on my control panel but it doesn't effect webpage font. It seems to only be happening on that website. Anybody know how to fix this?
Thanks,
~M~

Prin
July 9th, 2006, 02:38 AM
It's in internet explorer- you go to "View" then "Text Size" and choose...:)

Mahealani770
July 9th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Thanks Prin! What do I owe ya? :)

Mahealani770
July 9th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Prin, thanks but it didn't work :( I don't know why this is happening! It seems to only be happening on the www.blogthings.com website.:mad:

CyberKitten
July 9th, 2006, 01:06 PM
What browser do you have? The text size should work on IE but maybe not Netscape or Opera or Mozilla, etc??

It may also be the way the HTML is written for that site - you could look at the source code and copy it from there. Click View and Source Code and then when it comes up, search for it at the bottom of the page. Just ignore all the < and > etc, lol

Puppyluv
July 9th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Fonts are done the same way for firefox as it is for IE. It could be a settings issue on your comp. What browser are you using? What Windows or OSX?

Prin
July 9th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Do you play with it while you're on that website? If you open a new window, you might have to reset it...