Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Has Anyone Tried This Dental Care Product??

sajicat
July 8th, 2006, 12:53 AM
Hello :)

I recently saw a product called Petzlife advertised in Utne magazine. It is apparently a natural product (spray/gel) that removes and prevents plaque and tartar from dogs' and cats' teeth.

I am trying to connect with people who have used it with their pets as I am curious as to how/if it is really effective. There are, of course, testimonials at the website, but I'd like to hear from "everyday people" who have used it and can share their experiences re: the product. I am hopeful that it works :fingerscr as it sounds like the perfect dental care product for my cats (who wouldn't let em near them with a toothbrush in a million years! Ha!

Here's the site: [www.petzlife.com]

If anyone on this forum has used Petzlife, I would really appreciate your feedback on the product, good or bad. If you haven't used it, I'd still apreciate your impressions of the product if you check out their site.

Thanks, Dee
:ca:

Snooky'sMom
July 8th, 2006, 08:36 PM
I've been using ProVSeal from my vet and have had good results with that but they told me it is now no longer available here in Canada. They sold me the last bottle they had so I'd definitely be interested in this new product too if it's safe and it works.