Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Movies that are just wrong, that you watch and laugh at anyway...

jesse's mommy
July 7th, 2006, 06:47 PM
I have a handful of movies that are so wrong, so politically incorrect, and just flat out rude and insulting, but I love them and watch them over and over again because they just make me laugh. Here is my list, in no particular order. Yes, most of these are Mel Brooks, but he is the master. I have seriously seen every one of these movies so many times I can quote them. :D

1. Blazing Saddles -- A wed wose, how womantic
2. White Chicks -- Oopsie, I made a poopsie
3. Harold and Kumar go to White Castle -- Neil Patrick Harris just stole my car
4. History of the World Part One -- (to music) The Inquisition...
5. Robin Hood Men in Tights -- (to music) We're men, we're men in tights, we rob from the rich we give to the poor that's right...

So let's hear some more....

gomez
July 8th, 2006, 09:39 AM
AH - History of the World Part One - of of the funniest movies - ever....

But whatever happened to part Two, featuring Jews in Space and Hitler on Ice?!?!?!?

Still waiting for that!

Along the same lines... The Producers - Springtime for Hitler and Germany - Winter for Poland and France....

Prin
July 9th, 2006, 01:52 AM
Zoolander...
Here are a couple of inappropriate bits:
Matilda: "I was the fat kid in my class."
Derek: "Ew!"
:D
And the whole bulemic conversation-
Derek: "So what? I throw up after lotsa meals."
Hansel: "So do I- it's a great way to lose pounds before a show."

Classic, no?
It's great, but some people don't get it because it is really a major mockery... Earth to them: maybe they're just not really, really, really, really, ridiculously good looking and just don't understand.

You think you're too cool for school. But I got a news flash for you, Walter Cronkite..... You aren't.

Look, I gotta go pee but I'd really like to continue talking about this conversation when I come back.

ok, so I love it. lol

jiorji
July 9th, 2006, 09:31 PM
umm i can't think of any

Puppyluv
July 9th, 2006, 09:40 PM
not a movie, and not funny, but I can't help but LOVE Nip Tuck. Despite the fact that it's sooo wrong on so many levels.

PEDPA
July 9th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Ok the ultimate soooooooooooooo wrong on so many levels is a Cult Classic Movie called Pink Flamingos ... which features such scenes as :

a singing butthole ....
a fat man/lady catching and eating poo from a poodle or something ....
a horrific scene of a man and a chicken ....

and for some reason cult classic lovers find this movie hilarious ......

I was disturbed but I couldn't shut it off .... runs right up there with some of the Jackass movies that are just wrong ............. yet no one can turn away ...
I dunno... if any one wants to brave the movie .lemme know.... lol...... if you don't yack and turn it off right away.

technodoll
July 9th, 2006, 10:36 PM
i can't believe nobody has mentioned "Top Secret" yet! :D

http://www.planetkilmer.com/valbum/ts_multimedia/cow.jpg

if you haven't seen the part where the "cow" nurses her calf... well... sorry, i can't tell you cuz it's just so WRONG! :p

Prin
July 9th, 2006, 10:52 PM
oh... ok... So I messed up.. Zoolander is so not wrong compared to your movies...:o

PEDPA
July 11th, 2006, 12:05 PM
How about Too Wong Foo

Patrick Swayze and Wesley Snipes as Drag Queeeeeens !!!!!!!

Just WRONG !!!!!!!! But yet I watch it over and over .... those poor men must have an AWFULLY amazing sense of humour ... oh my god I would give anything to see the bloopers and outakes from that movie!

marko
July 11th, 2006, 12:49 PM
I'm showing my age here but....Animal House.

LianneCatherine
July 11th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Anyone see Orgazmo? Trey Parker and Matt Stone's ridiculous movie --oh, and "Cannibal the Musical" also by them.

Those were pretty bad...I guess the South Park Movies go without saying...

:rolleyes:

Also, anyone see Super Troopers? Funniest movie ever!

jesse's mommy
July 11th, 2006, 04:28 PM
I'm showing my age here but....Animal House.

Seriously one of the best movies of all time!

Super Troopers is right up there too! Meow!

raingirl
July 11th, 2006, 09:35 PM
prin, did you ever see the asian version of zoolander?? I love watching asian movies and I was flipping through the channels one night, and I starting watching this weird yet hilarious asian movie about a male model. Then the plot started getting VERY familiar!!

Here is a link about it. It was called "Super Model"

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews/super_model.htm

Ummm..hmmm...

South Park the movie was pretty wrong but still hilarious.

Road Trip

Weird Science

UHF

Caddy Shack (my Highschool Drama teacher was in that movie!)

Ohh...what was that psuedo sequel to A Fish Called Wanda? Fierce Creatures I think it was! That was hilarious but also frustrating to watch!

Earth Girls are Easy

Police Academy

American Pie

Transformers movie/cartoon from the 80's

Blair Witch Project (I laughed because it was SOOO bad)

Howard the Duck

Puppyluv
July 11th, 2006, 09:48 PM
Ohh...what was that psuedo sequel to A Fish Called Wanda? Fierce Creatures I think it was! That was hilarious but also frustrating to watch!

Anything with John Cleese in it should be on this list! (Well almost)

Rick C
July 12th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Lots of good suggestions above but I would add "Young Doctors In Love."

If you have a working knowledge of soap opera's from the early 1980's - and I do - then you would find this particularly hilarious.

Came out in 1982 . . . .

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

marko
July 27th, 2006, 09:14 AM
Just saw Zoolander this weekend. VERY VERY funny IMO. Major mockery is right on.

Not sure if this one was wrong - but I found it funny. ..There's something about Mary.

Prin
July 27th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Isn't Zoolander the best? I just bought it a few weeks ago and I've already watched it 3 times since. :o :D

My grandmother went to see there's something about Mary and loved it but she said "I can't recommend it," with a chuckle.:D

"Is that hair gel?":D

catsnatcher-CDN
July 27th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Napolean Dynamite.
He reminds me of my husband.

joeysmama
July 27th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Marko, it must have been you in the bassinet next to mine because I thought of Animal House too. :)

LM1313
July 27th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Oh man, I can't remember the name of it, but it was an 80s humorous sci-fi movie about space pirates who pirated water (which was really rare.) At one point the ship got "space herpes." :D

Prin
July 27th, 2006, 02:22 PM
prin, did you ever see the asian version of zoolander?? I love watching asian movies and I was flipping through the channels one night, and I starting watching this weird yet hilarious asian movie about a male model. Then the plot started getting VERY familiar!!

Here is a link about it. It was called "Super Model"

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews/super_model.htm

Ummm..hmmm...
I didn't see that till now. That's pretty funny. We steal "Shall we dance" and hollywood it up (aka make it much more shallow) and they steal Zoolander do the same. :D

What about Team America: World Police? Has nobody mentioned that yet?:D

HunterXHunter
August 21st, 2006, 12:46 PM
I'm Chinese, so I've see both Zoolander and that Super Model movie, and I must say Zoolander is 10x funnier.

Mogatu: I present to you, the "Derek Zoolander School for Children Who Can't Read Good"
Derek: What is this!? A school for ant!?!? I want it at least 3 times as big.

:D :D :D

papillonmama
August 21st, 2006, 08:15 PM
Life of Brian - always look on the bright side of life

Pootytang

Kung Fu Hustle i didn't find it wrong, just funny.

:D I think there are more, I just can't remember them this second.