Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Member from New Hampshire

jcthebear
July 6th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Hello All. I was looking for information about long distance moves with cats and came across this site and some very useful information, so I knew it was a place to visit often and join in on.

I have two darling kitties. I adopted 3 y/o Felicity last October and after a while realized she needed a sibling, so I went back and adopted 1 y/o Ralph. They get along SO well. I have an adorable photo of them both in the cat bed with his arm around her. I'll post it sometime when I get that figured out.

I previously had two cats from kittenhood, Gizmo and Gremlin. I lost Gremlin 3 years ago and Gizmo last September at 15 years. It's odd having these 'new' cats after having the other two for such a long time, but they quickly wiggled their way into my heart.

I'm seriously considering a move from NH to AZ in the coming months and, of course, have many logistics to figure out.... not the least of which is how to get the 'kids' there. I've asked them how they'd like to go but they just aren't talking right now.

I guess that's enough of an intro. I'm happy to have found this site. Marilyn

LibbyP
July 7th, 2006, 10:05 AM
Welcome jcthebear, I know how hard it is to have 'new' furkids when you are so used to having others for so many years:love: , you will never forget the 'old' but your heart is plenty big for the 'new' ones to take up that empty space, hope you find tons of tips and helpful hints and some plain old fun threads to jump in on:D