Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hello everyone

pollycat
July 6th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Hi there. I was doing some research about Air Canada and pet travel following the death of a dog that had escaped their care and had run loose at our local airport for two weeks before it was killed by a jet which was landing!!,:mad: when I came across this site and it looked so interesting I just had to sign on!!

I have two dogs - Monty, a rather overweight tri-colour Cavalier King Charles and Maki, a crazy Tibetan Spaniel. I also have a cat, Stroma who is a short-haired half tabby/half calico. In the past I have had Yorkies and Golden retrievers and mongrels..so I have no particular affiliation to any breed.......I love them all although I do have a very healthy respect for some!!

I am looking forward to interacting with you but I do have to tell you that I am a coward when it comes to 'sad' posts..........I end up so upset and cry for days when I read that someone had to put their dog/cat/hamster etc to sleep. I have been known to start crying in the vets' waiting room when seeing someone else, who was completely unknown to me, came out of the surgery in a bit of a state because she had just had to put her old dog down!! Therefore if I don't offer condolences or seem to ignore the unhappy posts please do not judge me too harshly......I am just a hopeless softie!!:sad: