Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

So.. Cider and I were chased by a crazy lady

mafiaprincess
July 5th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Thought the dickiee dee story was weird....?

Out walking Cider...

Lady walking down the street towards me.. i decide well go around one more block... she goes 'a ***** with a ***** on a leash... dog should have your @ss on a leash...'

I'm like leave me alone...
keeps screaming at me.. I'm like go away you crazy lady...

so she starts chasing me.......

3 guys outside so i go ask for help...
they step in front of me.. they end up pulling her back from me... she keeps shoving them, she's whacko...

keeps flipping... they tell me to keep going... problem is I'm like 1/2 a block from my house and she was walkign that way.. So I walk the way where I have to walk around the whole block.. well she chases me.. so i stop at a neighbours house...

I feel horrible because I woke her teenaged son up.. and her dog is barking it's head off and I can't chill inside for a few minutes cause her lab might eat Cider.. so I feel bad I've bothered her at all..
she says turn around go home if she follows I'm calling the cops...
i made it home.. freaking heck..

I feel stupid I needed so many people's help to deal with one crazy freak.. but **** she scared the crap out of me...
Guess I'm not walking Cider anymore without the like 10 million candle power flashlight and my cell.

And I still feel bad I even bothered anyone about it for 'help'. Frig..

phoenix
July 5th, 2006, 11:15 PM
wow...
don't feel bad about getting help! That was smart.

Glad you guys are ok. Sheesh what is it with crazy women??

mafiaprincess
July 6th, 2006, 12:27 AM
I just feel bad cause the crazy lady walked past their house not seeming to pay any attention to me.. So I feel like an idiot for feeling I needed help..

But it was scaring me to get further from home in the dark with this whacko after me... Afraid if she got too close what she could do t oCider or something..

And it all started because I had my dog ON a leash... WTF..

I have no idea what it is with crazy ladies... Makes me want to carry a baseball bat out with me. Lord..

greaterdane
July 6th, 2006, 12:30 AM
Aww hun, that is plain craziness!

Don't feel bad about asking for help..you were in a panic and a weirdo was chasing you. I am sure everyone understands, even if its not tonight, but in the morning :) Glad your ok though. Hope the next walk is ....more normal :)

mastifflover
July 6th, 2006, 03:13 AM
I would start carry pepper spray and next time just blast her and run. I think you were smart who knows what she may have done to you or Cider.

Mahealani770
July 6th, 2006, 07:56 AM
What the hell??:confused:
Did you say that she said, "Hey B**** with a B**** on a leash"? I couldn't really make out what you typed..lol
what a freakin nut job!! Have you seen this wacko before?

kaytris
July 6th, 2006, 08:03 AM
carry a cellphone and be ready to call 911 if she starts her crap again. I'd think about going back and talking to the guys that witnessed and helped you - you could file a police report and an officer may drop by and have a word with her about harassing and threatening people in public. The helpers can back your story up.

HunterXHunter
July 6th, 2006, 09:12 AM
and if your cell phone has a video camera, that's even better!

catsnatcher-CDN
July 6th, 2006, 09:26 AM
come to my neighborhood!

Once, this guy was following me, whispering over and over again:
" I'm gonna eat you after I eat your dog"

Freakin' whackos!

mafiaprincess
July 6th, 2006, 10:53 AM
Since I have no idea who she was.. I didn't see the point in a police report..

But I apparenlt need to take my cell out from now on.. I like to jog though and try to minimize stuff I may loose..

b**** 5 letter wrd for a female dog?

catsnatcher.. we could walk together, double the freaks, lmao.

Prin
July 6th, 2006, 03:58 PM
lol that sounds pretty scary... I'm glad you asked for help and I hope you do again if it ever happens again.:fingerscr

We used to have a ton of drunks in my old neighborhood.. Somewhat harmless, I thought, but just last week things changed for me... When I was moving a friend of mine, there was a dobie outside with his owner just basking in the sun. I went to talk to them and the dobie struggled to get up to see me. I asked if he was old and the man said, "no, not really. When he was two a drunk went to pet him and fell on him and broke his hip." :eek: No more drunks get NEAR my doggies.

mafiaprincess
July 6th, 2006, 10:44 PM
OMG Prin that's awful...

I talked to the neighbour tonight. Doesn't think I'm weird at all. Lady was sketchy after I hurried home.. And her daughter heard the lady yellign at me the whole way down the street and was concerned, so I didn't need to feel bad or weird. Just felt bad about it at the tiem since nothing really did 'happen' but if it did and I didn't get help.. god..

glasslass
July 6th, 2006, 11:22 PM
What's sad is that if Cider felt you were being threatened, she may have become protective and if anything had happened that crazy would have screamed to high heaven making complaints. You were smart to not go home so that she wouldn't know where you live. Sorry it spoiled your, and Cider's, walk.