Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy 4th of July!

chico2
July 4th, 2006, 07:54 AM
Happy 4'th of July to all our American friends:usa: /:http://bestsmileys.com/fireworks/2.gifca:

marko
July 4th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Yes Happy 4th of July to all our dear American friends!

We hope you have a great day and celebrate in style!

It's also a good day to reflect on what a gift it is to be an American.

Happy happy everyone!:party:

glasslass
July 4th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Thanks! We're staying home with our boys tonight. Den-Den isn't usually bothered by fireworks, just wants to see what's going on. Corky doesn't like the explosions and whistles. This is our first 4th in our home. Last year the house on the corner had a roof fire caused by a teen in the neighborhood setting off bottle rockets. The neighbors saw him and confronted him. He's still there and has been causing several disturbances such as loud parties. If there's a problem this year we feel we need to stand alongside our new neighborsto watch, report, and confront as needed. One or two families shouldn't have to do it alone. We just put a new roof on our house, as have several of the others.

CyberKitten
July 4th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Happy Independence Day to all our American friends!!! I hope you have a great day!!!! <Hummming America the Beautiful>

Prin
July 5th, 2006, 12:41 AM
Happy July 4th! I hope you all had a good day off. :)
http://bestsmileys.com/usa1/16.gif

joeysmama
July 5th, 2006, 12:50 AM
Thank you everyone ! We had a little family time at the shore, at my brother's, over the weekend and then today a birthday party/picnic for my niece.

We got home in the early evening and since both kids work tomorrow they were both home tonight. We had some firecrackers, sparklers etc. and we set them off in the cul de sac. Ours were pretty lame compared to the ones we could see a block or so away but we had fun laughing at our pitiful little display and oohing and aahing over the ones that actually had a little oomph to them.

Cooper is more curious than anything, not afraid. He was a little startled twice when a firecracker had a high pitched noise but the booms don't bother him.

Oh and the daisies really bloomed over the weekend right beneath where the flag is on the front porch. I love the way that looks. All the daisies are fresh and the flag looks so pretty right over them. A fun day and night.

Thanks for all the well wishes !! :ca: :usa:

jesse's mommy
July 5th, 2006, 06:09 AM
Happy July 4th! I hope you all had a good day off. :)
http://bestsmileys.com/usa1/16.gif

Yeah right! I worked all day because I was recovering from my vacation relief. I came home after a ten hour day shut the bedroom door, went into my bathroom and took a loooooonnnnnggg bubble bath! Then I came out and said hi to the man and the pooch. :o

Jackie467
July 5th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Thanks, my family had a great holiday. Although I spent $175 on fireworks :eek: Candi actully likes to watch the fireworks, they don't scare her at all. Since it is leagle to set off fireworks in my area we set some off and watched others set theirs off from our driveway. It was great fun, nothing like a lawn chair, great friends, all the dogs, fireworks, and a glass of wine. :D