Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A Day at the Spa!

Copper'sMom
July 3rd, 2006, 08:58 PM
My little girl loves to treat herself from head to toe in mud baths and then afterwards it's a bubble bath!!!

Copper'sMom
July 3rd, 2006, 09:00 PM
Joy!

Copper'sMom
July 3rd, 2006, 09:03 PM
Face First!

Copper'sMom
July 3rd, 2006, 09:05 PM
Gotta get my belly!!!

Copper'sMom
July 3rd, 2006, 09:07 PM
Going under!

Copper'sMom
July 3rd, 2006, 09:11 PM
ALmost done!

Copper'sMom
July 3rd, 2006, 09:13 PM
A few more.......................

Copper'sMom
July 3rd, 2006, 09:15 PM
too much fun!

Copper'sMom
July 3rd, 2006, 09:16 PM
Kiss me Mum!!

jesse's mommy
July 3rd, 2006, 09:19 PM
I love these pictures! They are so funny. Can Jesse come and play?

Prin
July 3rd, 2006, 09:25 PM
omg! I don't know how you can stand there and watch. I'd be freaking! :eek: Kids, eh?

Spa Chez Parents has just taken on a new meaning.:D

Copper'sMom
July 3rd, 2006, 09:36 PM
Can Jesse come and play?
Oh for sure!!!!!!!! Don't worry about bringing towels, we have plenty!:D

omg! I don't know how you can stand there and watch. I'd be freaking! :eek: Kids, eh?

Spa Chez Parents has just taken on a new meaning.:D

We have 2 areas in the yard where the dogs are allowed to dig(ok just 1 spot we just keep filling in the other:rolleyes:). I allow her to do this as it is a release of energy for her(you know the bad toxins that build up in the body;) ) , the mud cleanses her body and mind!:D

Oh and this is at my house not my mom's! My mom would freak as there isn't a doggy spa spot in the yard!! But we do have Zoe's hydrotherapy spa here..........you know, the hose and the kiddie pool!!!

Oh and I would never allow this to happen in the middle of the yard either!! They are spoiled, but not that spoiled!!!

Prin
July 3rd, 2006, 09:39 PM
lol spoiled just right.:D

Skryker
July 3rd, 2006, 10:46 PM
That really looks like she had fun! Lucky dog, to have her very own mud pit. How long does it take to hose her off, though?;)

mummummum
July 3rd, 2006, 11:24 PM
No need to define bliss - she's found it. Actually - except for the mud-bubble blowing it DOES look like fun...
Hmmm - there's a big park at the end of my street that's pretty soggy.:crazy:

glasslass
July 4th, 2006, 06:01 AM
Waiting for the pictures of the bubble bath!

Copper'sMom
July 9th, 2006, 04:05 PM
How long does it take to hose her off, though?;)
Oh not that long! About 5-10 minutes. Luckily, our bathroom is around the corner from our backdoor, so we don't have to trek thru the house to the tub!!!

Waiting for the pictures of the bubble bath!
Sorry glasslass, no nudity allowed on this forum!!:p lol I wish i could take pics and bath her at the same time!! Otherwise I would have pics to post! But no, it's just me and my pooches and Copper doesn't know how to use the camera!!:crazy:

No need to define bliss - she's found it. Actually - except for the mud-bubble blowing it DOES look like fun...
Hmmm - there's a big park at the end of my street that's pretty soggy.

I always say..............A Dirty Dog is a Happy Dog!!:)

catsnatcher-CDN
July 9th, 2006, 05:15 PM
your pics gave me a bit of a panic attack...

Puppyluv
July 9th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Hmm and to think your local day spa would charge you a few hundred dollars for that treatment. It looks like soo much fun! I have a dog next to me who is a little jealous.

leepsun
July 9th, 2006, 09:13 PM
It looks like so much fun, I'd probably get a little involved to. (NOT)
What breed are your dogs ? You are located very close to where I visit often, my mother lives in Waterford. Lovely and lively, you can tell they are truly happy, keep up the good work.

LEEPSUN

Kiss me Mum!!