Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My 3 Girls

leepsun
July 3rd, 2006, 07:01 PM
I hope you all enjoy viewing these precious girls of mine. I keep them close to my heart like they are my own children. I have no children, they are my family.
DAISY is an 11 yr old Great-Dane/Sharpei cross.
SHYLOH is a 7 yr old Boxer/Lab cross.
HARLIE is a 2 yr old Belgium Shephard/Rottie cross.
ALSO watch for MY 2 BOYS in this forum.

leepsun
July 3rd, 2006, 07:36 PM
My first girl DAISY. I got her from a farm and she was only 6 weeks. I'll post more pics with her parents and siblings.

leepsun
July 3rd, 2006, 07:40 PM
Daisies mother is a great dane and her father is a sharpei. They had 6 puppies.

leepsun
July 3rd, 2006, 07:45 PM
My DAISY with her brothers and sisters on the farm where we got her from. A couple years later we almost brought her look-a-like brother home also. He remained at the farm and was named COOPER. COOPER where are you ???

leepsun
July 3rd, 2006, 07:52 PM
This is my girl SHYLOH. DAISY was like a mother to her when I took her after my Grand-Ma passed away. She is so full of life, happy,playful and a big suck BUT unfortunately she is sick now and I hope she will pull through.

leepsun
July 3rd, 2006, 07:54 PM
DAISY and SHYLOH lovin the snow so much they seek higher grounds.

Frenchy
July 3rd, 2006, 07:55 PM
I have the same couch at my place;no humains,only fuzzbutts :D

Frenchy
July 3rd, 2006, 07:56 PM
All your dogs are lovely,I have a soft spot for Daisy :o

leepsun
July 3rd, 2006, 08:00 PM
This is my 3rd girl HARLIE. She is my babygirl. Loves to sit pretty and does so when she wants attention, which is all the time. Pretty soon she'll be walking like a human. She is now 2yrs old. Dosen't this picture deserve an award ???

leepsun
July 3rd, 2006, 08:02 PM
Here are my 3 girls again. DAISY, SHYLOH AND HARLIE.

Puppyluv
July 3rd, 2006, 08:14 PM
Is harlie in the middle(in the 1st pic)? Is she a treveurn cross?

glasslass
July 3rd, 2006, 09:20 PM
So turn on the TV and where's the popcorn? They look like they are ready for a cozy evening. What sweethearts!

Copper'sMom
July 3rd, 2006, 09:21 PM
Maybe they seek higher ground to see better!!:D My dogs do! They love to climb on the picnic table and just look around.:rolleyes:

Very cute doggies! Does the brown one have boxer in her????

leepsun
July 3rd, 2006, 09:25 PM
This is my 1st boy LEEPSUN laying on top of my lazygirl (his favorite spot)
He's extremly verbal. And he makes sure everyone knows he's nearbye. He is now 6yrs old. He gives me his his undivided attention!!! (hahah)

leepsun
July 3rd, 2006, 09:39 PM
This is my 2nd boy MINOU. I adopted him from a local resue shelter and he was very sick but he was a tough little guy and pulled through. Everyday he shows me his gratitude, he's very cuddly and full of life (just ask LEEPSUN).
It's all fun and games for MINOU. As of today he is 2. And just in case you're all wondering how all my 5 babies get along, they get along great. Never any trouble, in fact everytime I introduced a new family member, DAISY, my oldest girl took over the roll of their mamma. LIFE IS SO MUCH SWEETER WITH ANIMALS, AND THE MORE THE MERRIER FOR ME!!!
MORE PICS TO COME ONCE I SCAN THEM TO MY COMPUTER.

leepsun
July 3rd, 2006, 09:43 PM
HARLIE is part Belgium Shephard and Rottweiler and she is so brave and intelligent.

Is harlie in the middle? Is she a treveurn cross?

leepsun
July 3rd, 2006, 09:49 PM
DAISY is part Great-Dane and Sharpei, I have posted a picture of her parents and another post of her brothers and sisters. Take a look and enjoy !!! I have pictures posted of all 5 of my Babies.

A Friend to all !!!
LEEPSUN

Maybe they seek higher ground to see better!!:D My dogs do! They love to climb on the picnic table and just look around.:rolleyes:

Very cute doggies! Does the brown one have boxer in her????

White Wolf
July 3rd, 2006, 10:46 PM
Threads all merged into one for easier appreciation.:)

leepsun
July 3rd, 2006, 11:28 PM
Thank you sooooo much for your help. I was so confused and didn't know how to do it on my own. :eek:
Again THANK YOU:thumbs up
LEEPSUN

Threads all merged into one for easier appreciation.:)

Sept13th
July 4th, 2006, 05:39 AM
My first girl DAISY. I got her from a farm and she was only 6 weeks. I'll post more pics with her parents and siblings.
How cute!....and what a rare cross breed she is.

Puppyluv
July 4th, 2006, 07:43 PM
HARLIE is part Belgium Shephard and Rottweiler and she is so brave and intelligent.
Yes, but I was wondering if it's treveurn (the Belgian) becuase she doesn't look like groenendale at all.