Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The best cat grooming brush Ever!

Stacer
July 3rd, 2006, 04:42 PM
I just returned from the pet supply store with a new kitty grooming brush. We haven't had any luck with traditional grooming brushes, neither cat has liked being brushed by hard bristles and they always bite and claw at the brush. Well, in one last ditch effort to find an Angus n' Finn friendly brush, I came across the Kong Zoom Groom, it's a flexible, rubbery scrub brush looking thing. And they both love it. It must be the massaging action of the big rubbery nibs on it. Because it's rubber the hair sticks to it and pulls off easily. I'm impressed. http://www.kongcompany.com/worlds_best.html

chico2
July 3rd, 2006, 04:47 PM
It looks great,although my cats do not mind the bristly brush,nor do they mind the comb for matts.
They all LOVE massages,so I'll check the Kong Brush out.

OntarioGreys
July 3rd, 2006, 05:01 PM
Dogs like the zoom grooms as well

Prin
July 3rd, 2006, 05:30 PM
I haven't checked that kong site in a while- they have awesome stuff!! Like a cat toy that's a tennis ball with a mouse head full of catnip and new air dog tennis balls (I love the air dog toys)... Yey!:D lol

Stacer
July 3rd, 2006, 06:00 PM
I'm brushing huge amouts of fur off of Angus, enough to make another cat, or maybe a sweater made of cat fur for him in the winter. I love this brush.