Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My menagerie

CaityCat
July 1st, 2006, 09:41 PM
This is my newest furbaby---Mr Kennedy (can you tell his daddy named him?). :p He loves sleeping on his back with his tootsies in the air.

CaityCat
July 1st, 2006, 09:51 PM
This is my little Agnes. We don't know what breed/breeds she is (we rescued her from a "shelter" if you could even call it that). She is my little smooshy-face. :D

CaityCat
July 1st, 2006, 09:52 PM
Klejner is my first dog (pronounced Clay-nuhr.... its Danish for "christmas cookie"), and will always be close to my heart. Still spunky for going on 11 years old :cool:

CaityCat
July 1st, 2006, 09:59 PM
Tallulah has the personality of a four year old child, a forever puppy. She's taking respite on the couch after bumping into the freshly painted living room wall (she was striped like a zebra on her left side and tail for weeks---you can see a strip of white on the end of her tail). :p

chico2
July 2nd, 2006, 06:34 AM
CaityCat,nice doggies:love: I hope little Kennedy is doing better:fingerscr

Prin
July 2nd, 2006, 11:23 AM
Great pics! Tallulah looks like a really huggable labby...:)

CaityCat
July 3rd, 2006, 07:10 AM
Chico2,
MK is doing MUCH better!! He's gained a whole pound since I got him... Not bad for a little guy who's all fluff and teeth. :crazy: He's definately on the mend, which is much better on my constitution!! (no more gray hairs for me, for a while.. :p )

chico2
July 3rd, 2006, 07:17 AM
Thank's CC,that's good to hear,kittens are so very fragile :thumbs up