Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mommy Says I'm Pretty....

jesse's mommy
July 1st, 2006, 04:52 PM
Well I have a few pictures of Jesse to show off. Here's the first one. I got her a little "bling" (if you can call it that -- daddy made fun of it)...

jesse's mommy
July 1st, 2006, 04:54 PM
And another...

jesse's mommy
July 1st, 2006, 04:55 PM
Mommy look :eek: I found a snake for you :D ... (Yes there is really a snake there, look right behind her ear you can see the head.)

jesse's mommy
July 1st, 2006, 04:56 PM
Since I found a snake, I get a cookie right?

jesse's mommy
July 1st, 2006, 04:58 PM
I am soooo comfy...

jesse's mommy
July 1st, 2006, 04:58 PM
I am so good at sleeping...

jesse's mommy
July 1st, 2006, 04:59 PM
Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?

Prin
July 1st, 2006, 05:24 PM
she's adorable! I love the one with the feet in the air. Her facial expressions are so great.:)

BMDLuver
July 1st, 2006, 06:36 PM
awwwwwww big wiggle butt!

jesse's mommy
July 1st, 2006, 06:46 PM
She is our wiggle butt. She's such a sweetie.

Puppyluv
July 1st, 2006, 06:49 PM
Mommy's right, she's super pretty!!!

Copper'sMom
July 1st, 2006, 07:14 PM
What a pretty chocolate lab you have!!;) lol She is a beautiful girl! I like the pic of her sleeping on the couch. They are such characters!!

glasslass
July 1st, 2006, 09:49 PM
SNAKE!!?:eek:

chico2
July 2nd, 2006, 06:39 AM
Me too,SNAKE:eek:
Love the last pic!! Beautiful dog
In some of the pic's I thought she was a choclate Pittie:D

jesse's mommy
July 2nd, 2006, 07:18 AM
Yes we have a little three foot black snake that lives under our house and comes out by that window. It hasn't been out long enough for Daddy to get it. Mommy hates it so much and freaks out anytime she sees it, so Jesse is kind enough to point it out to me everytime she sees it. I think she enjoys watching Mommy freak out. :D

Her a Pittie? Never. She's a chocolate lab, umm, sorta. :o

chico2
July 2nd, 2006, 07:29 AM
Of course she is;) and beautiful too:D

jesse's mommy
July 2nd, 2006, 07:47 AM
For those that wondered about it, here's the snake -- fortunately you can only see his head...(I hate snakes, I hate snakes, I hate snakes!)

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2006, 07:59 AM
snakes :eek: You could open the door to take the picture so we could see him better?:p I love the picture of Jesse on the couch with her bum in the air,she looks so comfy!

jesse's mommy
July 2nd, 2006, 08:15 AM
snakes :eek: You could open the door to take the picture so we could see him better?:p

Uhhh, no way, NEVER!!!! You could not pay me enough to do that.

chico2
July 2nd, 2006, 08:21 AM
Awww,a three foot,itty,bitty snake,he can't hurt you,he's just another animal.

Prin
July 2nd, 2006, 11:10 AM
Aren't all (or nearly all) the snakes in Florida poisonous?!:D Even if they're not, there should be a BSL about them (ban of snakes law).

Oh, and yes, she is a very pretty chocolate labby.:)

Melei'sMom
July 2nd, 2006, 11:10 AM
Snake!?! http://bestsmileys.com/scared/8.gif

And Mommy is right, Jesse is very pretty in the new bling(and every other time too) http://bestsmileys.com/dogs/1.gif

jesse's mommy
July 2nd, 2006, 01:29 PM
Aren't all (or nearly all) the snakes in Florida poisonous?!:D Even if they're not, there should be a BSL about them (ban of snakes law).

Actually I was a very good girl (scared, but good) when we moved here. We went to the local zoo one day and learned all about the snakes and spiders in the area. We were in the reptile house for about an hour and a half asking questions, reading and learning stuff. I was scared stiff, but worked up the courage to stay in there. Basically there are the black snakes (like the one in the picture). They are harmless and are supposedly good because they kill rodents. There are also the green garden snakes too that don't do anything, but then there are water mockessins -- which we have to watch out for being on a lake which is why I don't go close to the lake and Jesse isn't allowed there unless we are with her. But we have this stuff called snake away that works pretty well, but we can't keep the snakes already on the property off with this stuff because it actually keeps them in. Also down in the swamps and stuff like that (I think it's called the everglades) there are some super big pythons and stuff, but I have no plans of going anywhere near that place. There are also some coral snakes which are very poisonous, but there is also another snake that has the same colors that isn't poisonous so it's kind of confusing. But basically what we learned was to look at the shape of the snakes head. If it's shaped like a triangle it's poisonous because that gives them the ability to bite and release its venom, if it's an oval then it's harmless. But for me, if it slivers, I run!!! http://bestsmileys.com/sports1/10.gif

And by the way, Jesse thanks you for all the compliments. She is blushing.

glasslass
July 2nd, 2006, 02:21 PM
Assuming of course that you approach it close enough to tell the shape of the head! :D