Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New with (Two Huskies, Two Ferrets and one Rat)

Timitu
July 1st, 2006, 02:58 PM
Hello All

I am new here. I have had sevral animals for the past 20 years of my life. (Hmmm I guess that is all of it. LOL.)

At the moment I have one pure breed Husky named Shalun. One Malamute X with Husky named Shenuk. (Shalun is 8 1/2 and Shenuk is 7 1/2) I have two Ferrets, Marten who is 4 years old and Danny who is 3 years old. I also have one rescue Rat named Ben who is just over a year old.

Yes I am crazy, have one large group of animals that all want to eat the others. Poor Ben is on the bottom of the food chain but he has put up a fight well against the Ferrets who sometimes wander over to his cage. (And the ferrets have bit Shalun's nose so now he just lays beside their cage and lets them play with his fur... Keeps them both happy.)

About me, I am 20 years old and live in London Ontario durring the summer. (St.Thomas durring School.) I am in college and I am also a street painter for fun on the side. Not much else to say about me... the animals are the interesting ones. LOL. :)

Prin
July 1st, 2006, 03:04 PM
Welcome to the board! Great furry family you have. Any pics?

Timitu
July 1st, 2006, 03:21 PM
Oh ya... TONS. I managed to get over 1000 in the past two weeks. Cant post them all obvously but I am looking through some to post in the pet photography section. :)