Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Canada Day Everyone!

PEDPA
June 30th, 2006, 11:38 PM
Just wanted to drop a Happy Canada Day to Everyone! We'll be at our booth in PIcton for the Picton DOg Park with a swimming pool for all the hot pups touring the town and we got them Canada Day Bandanas and a bob for dog treats tank! LMAO !!!!!!! Should be a frickin BLAST! So enjoy and don't drink and drive HAHAHAHA ./.. no seriously though ... :ca:

erykah1310
June 30th, 2006, 11:47 PM
Also would like wish all of you an HAPPY CANADER DAY!!!!!!
I have no idea what else PEDPA was talking about :o but none the less, have a good one gals and guys!!!!!!!

marko
July 1st, 2006, 10:01 AM
Yes Happy to Canada Day Everyone!

We hope you have a great day and celebrate in style!

It's also a good day to reflect on what a gift it is to be Canadian and how well we have it compared to the majority of the world.

Happy happy everyone!:party: :crazy:

Marko
ADMIN

Prin
July 1st, 2006, 12:17 PM
I answered this Canada day thread: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=28276
Happy Canada day nonetheless.

(ps I still don't have the guts to put my Canada flag up in my new neighborhood among all the Quebec flags... :o)

Rick C
July 1st, 2006, 12:45 PM
Have a good Canada Day . . . .

I was out running along the river in Calgary this a.m. and now I'm pondering going to the Millarville Races (over 100 consecutive years for this rural event a 10 minute drive from my acreage) where people dress up like its Ascot . . . . . or the Guy Weadick Rodeo in High River this afternoon and the chuckwagon races in High River tonight. . . . . . . all certifiably PETA-protestable!!!

Or maybe just taking Abby and Keeper out to the mountains.

Gotta ride around on my garden tractor for a few hours today as well.

Decisions, decisions, decisions!!!

Hope y'all have a great day.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca