Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My name is Sandy I'm owned by Planetsherry

planetsherry
June 30th, 2006, 03:50 PM
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and to introduce my daughter.
I have had her for 16 years now. She is beyond spoiled. Everyone that meets her agrees.

Hi, My name is Sandy my mother fell in love with me at first site.
I'm so glad she did. She has treated me just like I was her daughter.
She makes sure I have cold water and plenty of food. I'm not real happy
about her making me go the vet a couple of times a year but,as soon as she opens the front door I know where I am ;) .

Now don't get me wrong they treat me nice :) but I sure don't like getting shots and when they give me the heartworm medicine I don't like it :yuck: but she seems to think that I need it. So I manage to get it down but its not steak or something good like that.

One time I was chasing a squirrel and pulled a ligament in my right hip. They said I would have to have surgery. I don't know who was sadder her or me.
When she left I worried about her being alone. I knew I would be alright I had so many friends to talk to throughout the night :grouphug:, but I knew it wouldn't be long and she would come back to get me.

Every night I go to my basket and she gets me a toy to play with,and when I think I've earned my treat she always gives it to me. She takes me for walks everyday. Sometimes I don't want to go, but I'm always glad she made me.

I'm not to crazy about the weekly bath that I get but she seems to like giving them to me so I let her. Every summer she gives me a couple of haircuts. See I like going outside but I don't like the heat. I'd rather stay in the air conditioning :thumbs up . She teases me about it all the time.

I have 3 beds placed throughout the house. I even have a food & water stand that is adjustable to my height. I also have my own spot in the front seat of the car. I have a seat belt that she bought me and a bike seat on her bike. She take me everywhere she goes except when she goes to work or shopping, unless its Petsmart. I love to ride and she knows how happy it makes me.

She never forgets me at Christmas or my Birthday. She makes me wait to the appropriate day. A couple of times she has caught me trying to take a peek.She always has plenty of gifts for me to unwrap. So you can see that I know I'm loved.

She decided that we should move to Florida to be close to Grandma & Grandpa but she hasn't found a job yet. She is trying but her skills are limited.
I'm glad she did because I sure love :love: my Grandma. Grand:pawprint: he's coming around he didn't really like me at first but he will take me outside when no one is looking and talk to me and play with me.

Well I guess I'd better quit rambling on. I just wanted you to know how much I'm loved and how much she always puts me first. I think she would go without eating to make sure I have enough.

Sincerly,
Sandy Hammond

Mahealani770
June 30th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Hello and welcome to the board! I assume that your baby is a dog, but what kind of dog is she? And what's up with some pics? :)

planetsherry
July 4th, 2006, 05:30 PM
She is a peekapoo & minature collie mix. Thanks for asking.
I tried to place a picture on this website but it won't accept the
format of the pictures that I have.