Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Who'da thunk it????

erykah1310
June 29th, 2006, 12:49 PM
The new job is great! I love it!!!!
The strangest things have happened to me though!
First off I had to drive the CRAP outta my Danger Ranger, in 2 days I put over 500 kms on the old gurl! but she did it!!!! WHoo hoo!
Secondly, I had to spend the night in a motel !:eek: (they freak me out!) I went to register and there was this HOT guy there, wandering around the parking lot!
He kept talking to me when i would go out to the truck to get stuff, so I called my friend and informed her " there is a REALLY hot guy who keeps trying to talk to me" her obvious question was " Then what are you doing talking to me??"
I gave my friend my room number and got her to call me. Just as i answered the phone, the hot guy was standing at my door ( I left it opened, cause the room stunk) He startled me when he said " hey, hows it going" I looked up and couldnt believe my eyes!
It was this guy who i was INFATUATED with in highschool, ( we hooked up about 3 times after highschool) I couldnt believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hung up with my friend and texted her telling her who my hot guy was!!
Whats the oddds? Of all the motels there, in all the towns I was in, he was there!
We spent the evening driving around and went out for a bite to eat. At one point he turned to me and asked if he could ask me a question. ( I was jittery) I said to go ahead and he asked me " what the **** happened to you??" I asked what he meant, he said " One day you are with me at my parents house for christmas and then you leave and I never see you again... what did i do?"
I didnt know what to say, I told him i moved ( which i did) but it wasnt that far.
It was the weirdest day of my life! ( thus far anywho)
Sorry this is soooo long , but I just cant get this out of my head!
But the Job is great!!! ( Im threadjacking my own post!!!) lol

Prin
June 29th, 2006, 12:53 PM
ooo lala! Sounds like fun..:evil:

erykah1310
June 29th, 2006, 12:59 PM
:rolleyes: ;)

Luvmypit
June 29th, 2006, 02:38 PM
So like any chance of a long term? Or was this a quick rekindling?

technodoll
June 29th, 2006, 03:00 PM
the obvious question now is... do you believe in coincidences? :p

erykah1310
June 29th, 2006, 03:01 PM
For now i would say quick rekindling, but who knows????
Its just so strange how we still had so much chemistry after all this time!
I know he felt it too, just by the way things were. And I think i really burnt him when i just up and moved away.
I always wondered what if..... after it happened. I am one of those "no regrets" kinda people, but i always had my doubts about not regretting that move.
The drugs were a big part of me not returning, and he told me that its been 4 years since he quit all that stuff. (I didnt ask, he just informed me)
I guess only time can tell whats going to happen with that, but..... I didnt leave him my number:o I just have a feeling that we are going to run into eachother ALOT now. not sure why i feel that but I do.

glasslass
June 29th, 2006, 05:32 PM
WHAT are you thinking, girl! A hot guy hanging around when you go to your trunk and leaving your door open???? I'm glad everything turned out fine, but there are so many weirdos out there. Please, Please, be safe!

Frenchy
June 29th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Yeah,what's up with that,didn't get the phone number :confused:

erykah1310
June 29th, 2006, 10:24 PM
I didnt even think to get a phone number or to leave one come to think of it. I just pulled the same ol usual me, left and that was it????????????? I really have to stop doing that to this guy.
Im nasty, I truely didnt mean to do that.