Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Notebook!

PEDPA
June 28th, 2006, 11:04 PM
Ok I have yet to meet a man that hasn't loved this movie! I think it's definately the best date movie ever! It reminded me a lot of On Golden Pond which I always make people watch!

Anyone elses man love it?

Prin
June 28th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Best movie ever! EVER! lol

My man fell asleep near the end though (he's the sleepyman :D).

lewisw
June 29th, 2006, 08:57 AM
I'm a guy and I just loved it although I chose to watch it without my wife or daughter as I'm the sensitive type and when I cry they laugh at me and YUP sure enough I cried :)

Lewis

PEDPA
June 30th, 2006, 11:26 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Stacer
July 3rd, 2006, 12:21 AM
He probably wouldn't admit it to other guys, but my guy really liked it. sidenote: my man thinks he looks like Ryan Gosling, he brings it up every time we see him on tv or wherever, I don't think he does. Your opinion?

dtbmnec
July 3rd, 2006, 12:30 AM
I haven't seen it yet.....wasn't really interested but I think I might go out and rent it...not sure if the boyfriend wants to watch it.....he's less with the machoness but more with "but I want to play my video game" which would make life difficult if we didn't have two tvs.

Megan

PEDPA
July 7th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Theres Just something about the movie that guys like ...... every guy thinks they are too macho but they still love the movie lol..... you should try and see .. I'm curious about the result! Let us know! Hope you like it!

LianneCatherine
July 7th, 2006, 04:11 PM
He probably wouldn't admit it to other guys, but my guy really liked it. sidenote: my man thinks he looks like Ryan Gosling, he brings it up every time we see him on tv or wherever, I don't think he does. Your opinion?

Yeah, a little bit!!

jiorji
July 9th, 2006, 09:39 PM

haha yes he does!

Prin
July 9th, 2006, 11:07 PM
I haven't seen it yet.....wasn't really interested but I think I might go out and rent it...Oh, do rent it! It's an amazing love story.

And yeah, that dude sort of looks like him, but he needs some hair styling lessons.;) :clown: