Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

scarborough; petfriendly hotel?

cpietra16
June 27th, 2006, 07:53 PM
I will going to Scarborough Ontario in a few weeks...can anyone let me know if there are any pet friendly motels around the area??I tried to find some on the internet, but came up empty..:o
Thanks

technodoll
June 27th, 2006, 07:56 PM
i just posted this link for rottielover... www.petfriendly.ca.

you might find something there... or close by? :fingerscr

cpietra16
June 27th, 2006, 07:59 PM
thanks technodoll...I just read your response for Rottielover and looked up hotels...found one...thanks:D

technodoll
June 27th, 2006, 08:30 PM
I just read your response for Rottielover and looked up hotels...found one

that's fantastic! :thumbs up

i signed up and get their monthly newsletter, always a pleasure to see more pet-friendly places added :D We found an amazing b&b near Peterborough through that site, it really works!

cpietra16
June 27th, 2006, 08:33 PM
that's fantastic! :thumbs up

Peterborough !

Hey that's where we'll be heading on the MOnday....

technodoll
June 27th, 2006, 08:41 PM
well in case you ever want a nice romantic getaway there... http://www.angelsrestbbsuites.com/ we stayed twice in the secret garden room. sooo relaxing :)
i just noticed that the website has changed, hardly any photos, and i don't recognize the owner's name... also they are not on petfriendly.ca. i am thinking the place got sold and the policies changed? :eek:

Luvmypit
June 28th, 2006, 03:38 PM
i hope your not coming for the scenary... lol. Seriously though there are a couple pet friendlys here. A couple on kingston rd... Oh i kid I kid... lol... Sorry inside scarboro joke... Hav a nap motel anyone?