Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello Everyone

kelsthebom
June 27th, 2006, 05:31 AM
I'm new to this site so I hope I'm introducing myself in the right place. Well I love to rescue animals I can't stand to see them homeless. To date I have 6 dogs Vega she is a Dobie/lab mix, DJ is a pit/lab mix,Temper shes a mutt,Red hes a pure bred rednose pit bull,Duke hes a greatdane,and then Julio hes a chihuahua 5 cats 4 females Littlebit,Squirtle,Baby,Fluffy 1 male Blitz and 2 kittens Chicken shes 6 weeks old and Cat with no name hes 8 weeks old and a bunch of fish lets see theres just joking. All my animals except the fish are all rescues. And to my family that has passed Muttly he was my rot/pit mix he was poisoned by someone,Eggie she died from old age,Wessos she was a beautiful blue russian was malled by dogs when some guys thought it would be funny to throw he in with a bunch of dogs then placed by my yard and then Dexter his back legs were crippled when we got him at about 5 or 6 weeks old by the time he was a 1 1/2 he could walk he died from a seizure went into cardiac arrest the vet couldn't save him. I also don't believe in ending some single breed dogs like pitbulls, it's not them it's the owners you need to be experienced with pitbulls and their temperament to have one. And yes all my animals are either spayed or neutered except the 2 kittens. Well thats about it. Kelley:

stinkytaz
June 27th, 2006, 06:21 AM
Well you must be very busy with all those animals, you should post us some pictures in another thread.

Welcome!

:) :)