Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sighted Stray Boxer-black (m)

BUSHLIEWOO
June 23rd, 2006, 07:50 PM
Jun-21-06-Wednesday - 08:15 pm - Airport Rd/Dixon Road - Toronto (just off the Pearson Airport) at the parking lot of Travelodge / Pat & Mario / The Keg / Park N' Fly

Black Boxer - Male - White Chest - Tail not docked - Ears not cropped - Full Size, but seemed Young.

My hubby and I tried to lure him into our car and when I went to look for a collar, we lose sight of him. We called the Etobicoke / Mississauga / Toronto Humane Society, but there were confusions over which HS is responsible.

I went back the next day to search for him and drove around for another 2 hours without luck. It was a long shot, but I wanted to try.

There doesn't seem to be anyone looking for this Boxer at the HS or on any websites, or with the Boxer Rescues. I don't know if this posting will help in anyway, but I want to try it anyway.

catsnatcher-CDN
June 23rd, 2006, 07:52 PM
Thanks for posting, BUSHLIEWOO and thank you for going back a second time to look for him again.

There are many people from your region on this board. Certainly, there will be more people keeping an eye out for him.

I hope he finds his way home.:(