Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Do you carry your pet's pic?

dragon_queen
June 23rd, 2006, 07:34 AM
I just got a new wallet, so I decided to print up some new pix to put in it. When I showed the new pix to some peole they thought it was strange that I had pix of my pets in my wallet. ( I know I don't have cute furry pets, but when I did they were in my wallet too). I don't have real kids but I do have pix of my sis's kids in there too.

Anyway, the thing I want to know is, Do you keep a pic of your pet in your wallet and do people think you are strange for doing so?

DQ

Frenchy
June 23rd, 2006, 08:31 AM
If I had one small enough to fit in my wallet I would.I have one of my sister's kids,my father and my dog Puppy (from my childhood) in my purse.One picture of my dogs at work (in a drawer).Two coworkers have picture of their dogs with their boyfriend on their desk.I guess non pet people wouldn't understand.:cool: Even if your pets are non furry things,they are still your pets/kids.

jawert1
June 23rd, 2006, 08:54 AM
I have pics of Simon and Peaches (and my nieces!) in my wallet and a whole gallery on my phone. Not to mention the cork board in my office plastered with printed photos ;)

lewisw
June 23rd, 2006, 08:59 AM
I don't carry a wallet as I hate the proverbial back pocket bulge BUT I have on my blackberry which is always with me over a 12 pics of Dani in various settigs :)

poodletalk
June 23rd, 2006, 09:28 AM
On my desk at work, my paperholder (which is a rock) was painted and turned into a portrait of my dog.

woodysdad
June 23rd, 2006, 11:01 AM
In my cellphone......:)

mars
June 23rd, 2006, 11:53 AM
however i do have pics of my benny on my phone, and anyone new i meet, well being a dog person, he inevitably comes up in conversation and bringing out my phone is soon to follow :crazy: only people who love dogs/animals can relate to something like that. people do that with pics of their children, and for most people, pets are part of the family, and so they should be! :party:

CyberKitten
June 23rd, 2006, 01:03 PM
I do actually - :)

Prin
June 23rd, 2006, 01:11 PM
Yep... I have a little credit card holder thing and Jemma and Boo are stuck inside it.:)

glasslass
June 23rd, 2006, 01:20 PM
My wallet is filled with pictures of my critters. Their pictures line the top of my desk at work and on my screensaver on my PC. If people think anything about it, they haven't said anything to me. Other people have their kids; I have mine.

dragon_queen
June 23rd, 2006, 01:35 PM
I'm glad to know I'm not alone :)

My screensaver is of my beasties too, past and present. It brings a smile to my face when I see them flash by on the screen.

DQ :crazy:

Shamrock
June 23rd, 2006, 02:45 PM
I dont carry a pic around... but I do have more pics of my pets than I do my grand-kids.:eek: I have many of both...but the critters are always here.. and so my "subjects" more often.
Many are duds though, pics of the backs of their heads,etc., taken before my digital camera.

I certainly dont think its strange to carry a pet photo , and when chatting pets with others.. I often ask them if they have a photo of their dog/cat. More often than not, they do..:)

chocolatecoffee
June 23rd, 2006, 02:45 PM
Of course!

I have about 15 pictures of the pups in my wallet. I bring them out absolutely every chance I get (seriously, it's amazing how a conversation about cheese can turn into showing people pictures of my dogs). Some people seem to think that it's weird, but I'm sure it's completely normal :crazy:. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I just pull them out and they put a smile back on my face!

doggy lover
June 23rd, 2006, 06:27 PM
I have a pic of Tucker and my kids. My daughter and I took a pic of Tucker's butt with my husbands phone camera and left it on there as a screen pic, boy he didn't think it was funny but we did.

AliSam
June 23rd, 2006, 09:31 PM
I don't really have a wallet. My purse is a purse and wallet in one. I don't have any pictures in it at all. I have a few at work but most of them are just on my computer.

Cinnabear
June 24th, 2006, 02:40 PM
No, and haven't carried pics of my daughters for along time. I use too when they were small.