Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Our English Bulldog Puppy was stolen today...

pete000
June 23rd, 2006, 02:09 AM
We are so sad to report today that our 6 month old English Bull dog was stolen today from our back yard between 2:15 pm and 5:30 pm.

He is a beautiful brown and white pure bred AKC puppy named Chivas Regal nick names are (Chevy, or Chev Chev). We have filed a full police report and will be doing everything possible to try to get him back.

He was stolen from our back yard in Rancho Palos Verdes CA. Our yard is not visable from the street. Sadly not much we can do but offer a reward and let the bulldog cobmmunity and all the Vets.

I have many photos of little Chivas. He is around 36 lbs and in very good shape. Is fur is perfect. and his markings very distinct. He is mostly brown with a white neck and half his face. His front paws are both white and his rears all brown.

Please keep an eye out if you see any one trying to sell one, or if you see him. He is very friendly and likes to jump up to get closer to you. Please let me know of any. I know it is a long shot. Thanks so much.

Such a sad thing to report.

Thanks everyone for looking out for him.

310-781-5612 work
310-717-5608 mobile

chico2
June 23rd, 2006, 08:26 AM
Pete,there is not much I can do,except wish you luck in your search for your beautiful pup.
I would plaster posters everywhere,including vets-offices,in the hopes someone will recognize him.
I know here,these dogs sell for as much as $3.000,if someone tries to sell him,hopefully it will not be to a puppy-miller,the forever danger with purebred animals not altered.Good Luck:fingerscr and please give us updates..