Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

At Last! I have my camera back!

Skryker
June 22nd, 2006, 08:15 PM
Woo hoo! Finally, I can take pictures again. So, here's a bunch from today..

Fingal checking out the funny thing that makes noises.

Skryker
June 22nd, 2006, 08:16 PM
And another of my nosy boy...

Skryker
June 22nd, 2006, 08:17 PM
Bronwyn in her new favourite spot, watching the world go by. I can tell when my neighbours go in or out, since her tail starts wagging away.

Skryker
June 22nd, 2006, 08:18 PM
And I tried to get a good shot of her on alert, looking out of the window. These were the best I could get today.

Skryker
June 22nd, 2006, 08:19 PM
ANd a close up. Her ears aren't perfectly pricked up-that's what I've been trying to get since she looks very regal.

Skryker
June 22nd, 2006, 08:21 PM
And Fingal loves the window, too. I often just see dog butts since they are both looking out the window. They run to this window when we go out, since the driveway is just under the window, and that's where they are when we drive back in. They know the sound of the car.

mafiaprincess
June 22nd, 2006, 09:06 PM
I love that last one. Awwwww.
What type of camera are you using?

Skryker
June 22nd, 2006, 09:54 PM
It's a Canon Powershot A520, which I think has been discontinued in favour of more advanced models. :D I had a minor problem that needed warranty repair-if you ever do, send it to Canon yourself, and don't go through a dealer. Much easier.

It's a great little camera, though. I love it. I'm still learning the more advanced functions, but it's a good point and shoot right out of the box.

Prin
June 22nd, 2006, 11:19 PM
I love the canons. :)

Great pics. What will they do if you ever splurge on a new sofa?! :eek:

mafiaprincess
June 23rd, 2006, 12:08 AM
Nice I bought the A530 2 days ago, lol. But got the 4 year warranty so I don't have to worry on the oopsies, lol.

Skryker
June 23rd, 2006, 05:12 AM
I love the canons. :)

Great pics. What will they do if you ever splurge on a new sofa?! :eek:

Actually, we had to. :o Only that one part of the sectional made it out of the old apartment (don't ask). So, we kept that piece for the doggies, and bought a new couch-which they promptly took over, too. :D I just try and keep the wrestling off the new couch!