Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

funny story

wdawson
June 21st, 2006, 09:37 PM
this was in the hamilton paper today.......how true this is.
http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=hamilton/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1150840213417&call_pageid=1112188062650&col=1112274693697

Puppyluv
June 21st, 2006, 10:58 PM
SOOOOO true! But I would have to put Boston Terriers in with that, or at least the BT on my street.. she is insane!!!

Prin
June 22nd, 2006, 11:00 AM
Yeah, chis and bt's always have that crazed look in their eyes, so you never know when it's real. :D We had a chi a the clinic I worked at and when you opened his file, it said "MORDEUR!!!" (i.e. biter) in huge letters in the file. The vet insisted we try to do things without muzzling him (she didn't really ever care about our safety :mad: ) and the other vet tech got mauled... Well, as mauled as you can get by a chi... He was a super angry little guy at the vet.

dtbmnec
June 22nd, 2006, 11:13 AM
Hehehe mom could vouch for that one I'm sure...

Once long ago before I was born, she had a friend who owned a chihuahua, a really old one. This little girl decided that she liked mom and would cuddle with her on the couch while they watched TV. Until one day.....the chihuahua decided that she didn't like the way mom was petting her (or something, we're still not sure what it was) so she lunged up and attached herself to my mother's nose. Thankfully she didn't have any teeth or else I'm sure that mother would still have teeth marks to this day.

Anyway that's my random anecdote....

Megan