Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hank from GSRT has gone to the bridge

Toonces
June 21st, 2006, 07:05 PM
It is with a very heavy heart that I make this post.

Hank went to the bridge on monday night, he suffered some complications that not even the best vet care could fix. His body was not able to fight back and we have lost our sweet lovable Hankaroo forever.

My husband and I are devastated and so is his daddy that adopted him, he adored him beyond words and I wish every dog could find a forever home like the one Hank had.

Thankyou to all of you that followed his story and cheered him on through good times and bad your support will never be forgotten.

We miss you and love you Hank RIP

mesaana
June 21st, 2006, 08:18 PM
Oh! :( That is sooo sad. I'm so sorry to hear that... Hugs to all of you who made his life special.

badger
June 21st, 2006, 08:29 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. I loved seeing how he improved over the months. You were so devoted to him.
Hard to accept that some things just can't be fixed.
RIP Hank.

mastifflover
June 21st, 2006, 08:35 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Hank. He was finally a place where he was loved and to have it end is just not fair. But I am so happy that he finally was loved and cared for by some very special people. My thoughts go out to everyone who gave Hank the love and care he needed and deserved.

meb999
June 21st, 2006, 09:57 PM
I'm so sorry..
At least he finally got to know what a true and loving family is...thank you so much for making a difference in this boy's life. Maybe he finally felt comfortable enough to let go....
I hope this family honors his memory by adopting another homeless pet.

catsnatcher-CDN
June 21st, 2006, 10:38 PM
He finally had love and companionship and so many supporters here on the board and some very good hearted human spokespersons offline. He couldn't have been more protected.

This is sad news. :( I always looked for updates on Hank. I'm so sorry Toonces.

cpietra16
June 21st, 2006, 10:55 PM
I'm so so sorry Tonnces...I can't believe this little soul has left us.http://bestsmileys.com/sad/6.gif

I will miss that beautiful face that I have come to adore

Toonces
June 22nd, 2006, 04:11 AM
Thank you all for you kind words, thoughts and prayers.

Hank touched many people and all of us from GSRT are honoured that we were able to have some time with him and help him find the best home.

BMDLuver
June 22nd, 2006, 04:50 AM
Oh Toonces, that is such very sad news. Hank was like a member of the family to everyone here at pets.ca. He will be missed. I looked forward to his news and new photos. May he have days filled with love and play over the bridge. :grouphug:

muckypup
June 22nd, 2006, 05:10 PM
I am very sorry to hear that. Rest in peace Hank :angel:

chico2
June 22nd, 2006, 05:18 PM
Oh no Toonces,not our Hankaroo:sad:
I am sitting here crying and I never met him,but your fight for him and his eventual loving home brought us all very close to him,as if we knew him...I am so very sorry:sad: RIP sweet couragous Hank:love:

happycats
June 25th, 2006, 05:26 PM
OMG poor sweet hank!! I thank god that you found love and peace before you left us all! I know you are in a better place where you will never hurt again......my father in law just passed away, I'll tell him to take good care of you, he just loves dogs:angel:

doggy lover
June 25th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Oh poor Hank, I sit here in tears reading about his passing. At least he found what love was really about in the end. :angel:

glasslass
June 26th, 2006, 01:39 AM
At least he did finally get to be loved. I'm sure he knew it. You helped make the difference for him.

Prin
June 26th, 2006, 10:59 PM
I'm so sorry for Hank. He did get some time in the sun, which is something, I guess. Poor guy.:( :grouphug: