Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm going to He** for sure

LibbyP
June 20th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Okay I must admit I love all animals but.... I cannot wait for my neighbours cockapoo to DIE I know this is very evil to think this and I'll prob go to He** for thinking this but.... I cannot help it. She will not stop barking, barking, oh and did I say BARKING:mad: We have put up with this for three years now and she is only 9yrs so I'm sure we're doomed for many years to come:evil: It's sooo bad that we can be inside with the windows shut, she'll come into her yard and stand there at the fence,face our house and BARK because she can see us inside, darn that dog:mad: :mad: :mad: sorry but thats my rant for the day:mad: :mad: :mad:

Puppyluv
June 20th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Barking dogs drive me crazy! Have you talked to your neighbours about it? If not, do so, if so, do so again, and if it still doesn't end, I would call the cops.

LibbyP
June 20th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Ya we have talked to her, she knows her dog is the :evil: but she is an older woman with a sickly son that lives with her, really what can she do,sometimes she even takes her into the backyard on lead but she still barks:mad: not properly introduced to other dogs and people as a puppy. Calling the cops won't do anything(that's what the hubby is) and I know it's not just us that she drives :crazy: with her barking, but what else can you do except wait till she dies:evil: :evil: He** for sure

technodoll
June 20th, 2006, 12:51 PM
bring her a present... a citronella or other anti-barking collar. they exist for peace of mind :) no more barking and everybody is happier... :crazy:

LibbyP
June 20th, 2006, 06:17 PM
She used to have one before we moved in that she got from the BF (not the dogs BF, the womans hee hee hee) she wore it for awhile and then 'someone' complained and she hasn't had it on since darn them why did 'they' have to open their mouths? Just leave it alone, then she was quiet

Prin
June 20th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Yeah, in my last apartment I had one of those. Then they got a second dog to keep the first one company, and the barking doubled. I was shaking it was so aggravating. We made them get rid of their dog when for the second weekend in a row, the dog started barking at 6AM and didn't stop. At 8, we went to the guy's work, found him and told him we had had enough.

I love dogs more than anything, but I can't stand it when people get dogs only to keep them locked up in an apartment all day and when they do finally come home, put no effort into the dog. :mad: