Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

slobberfest anyone,only 4 more sleeps

LibbyP
June 20th, 2006, 09:30 AM
So have you all deceided if your going to attend or not? This will be 'our' first dog event and I'm praying the big girl will be an:angel: and not :o me too much by being a :evil: girl, hope to see you there

doggy lover
June 20th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Where is slobberfest!

LibbyP
June 20th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Toronto area mastifflover and mafiaprincess know where exactly :pawprint: If you look down to June 18th post that'll tell you where, when, and what's happening

phoenix
June 20th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Slobberfest is at Kew Gardens in the Beaches (beach?).

I'd like to go. My husband and I are big fans of that area and i'm sure the dogs would have a blast. we are hosting a big party on friday night so... we'll see if we're up to it for Saturday...

Rottielover
June 20th, 2006, 06:00 PM
I would have loved to go, but there is nowhere for me to sleep, all hotels around there do not allow rotties :(...I really wished I could have

mastifflover
June 21st, 2006, 10:07 AM
You could always get a motel room no need to mention the dog check in without Harley and then you will have him with you when you are out so they do not need to know. Don't ask, don't tell. If you decide to come pm me and we can meet up. Then we could maybe pick a spot and time and we could all meet each other for anyone that is going.

mafiaprincess
June 21st, 2006, 01:00 PM
OOOh I'd like to come up with a 'meet up' spot.. Don't want to be fully alone! ahhh. But I don't know that area well enough to be picking any spots, lol.

mafiaprincess
June 21st, 2006, 11:45 PM
bumpity......

mummummum
June 22nd, 2006, 12:42 AM
It's @ Kew right? You can meet at the library which is on Queen adjacent to the park (east orner of the park) or a little further up there's a Timmy's.

LibbyP
June 22nd, 2006, 01:04 AM
Hi there mummummum, are you going?

greaterdane
June 22nd, 2006, 01:24 AM
If we aren't going to the HIP concert then my crew will be there as well. Well the danes and Ozzy, not the chihuahuas :) they don't do crowds.

mastifflover
June 22nd, 2006, 09:15 AM
The library is a good spot so what about 11 am is that a good time? I would prefer the morning. Just in case it is going to be really hot out. Library is at 2161 Queen St. East

mummummum
June 22nd, 2006, 11:31 AM
Hi there mummummum, are you going?

I think I will straggle down. If it's not too wickedly hot, I'll bring Ceili. If other folks are meeting up for 11 I'll be @ the library as well. You can't miss Ceili - she'll be the most beautiful dog there :p ! I'll be the taller one.

mafiaprincess
June 22nd, 2006, 03:06 PM
OK I wrote down directions.. hope to be at the library for 11am.. *praying to find parking that I can competently park in...

mastifflover
June 23rd, 2006, 07:33 AM
Well I think this will be fun and finally get to put faces to the names. I will be with Buddy he will be wearing his brindle coat and I have blonde hair and have no idea what I will be wearing. Hope to see you all tomorrow.