Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gonna be tired tomorrow

erykah1310
June 19th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Boy o boy, im gonna be tired tomorrow, I cant sleep!
Too excited, anxious and so on for tomorrow, my first day at the BEST job for me EVER!!!
Im jittery and restless. Tomorrow is apparently CPR and First aid, and then the LONG AND BORING WHMIS.http://bestsmileys.com/bored/2.gif
Gonna be a long day.
Dont ask why i felt i had to report this to all of the members of Pets.ca, guess its my over tired, over anxious brain going crazy!?!?!?!

glasslass
June 19th, 2006, 11:34 PM
Good luck! I know you'll do well. Looking forward to you telling us how it went!

dtbmnec
June 19th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Breathe....just remember to breathe!

Good luck and let us know how fun and exciting the new job is! :)

Megan

Prin
June 20th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Can't sleep eh? It's only 1:38 and you appear to already be asleep. lol You call that can't sleeping?:D

Good luck with your job tomorrow.:) :highfive:

erykah1310
June 20th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Well i finally fell asleep around 1 ish, and had to get up at 4:30, so ya im tired lol,
It went well today, long and boring i must admit ( learning about WHMIS, for the second time in a week, and Electrical safety.) Tomorrow we have half a day of learning about dogs. One of our biggest risks in the field. So at least it will be interesting.
Im so psyched about the job still though, today i found out what I get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Gonna be great once im done the training and then my first aid and CPR next monday.

Prin
June 20th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Yey! Weird how they didn't tell you what you get paid till now..

erykah1310
June 20th, 2006, 04:23 PM
I had to ask because i need to know that info for my EI. They only told me today where i would be working too. Strange. But WORTH IT!! :D