Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

is it pms??

technodoll
June 19th, 2006, 10:03 PM
man oh man, that cookie thread got me going... am sitting here watching the news and all i can think of, where on earth at this time of night could i get a cold mississippi mud pie??? i'm dying here, help me out! LOL oh well... if a picture is worth 1,000 calories... this is it!

http://www.snosseafood.com/missmudpie.jpg

jawert1
June 19th, 2006, 10:08 PM
:: grabs a virtual fork :: YUM!!! 11pm is not the time for me to be seeing such things technodoll, for I shall fall off ye olde diet wagon!

erykah1310
June 19th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Perhaps pms i dont know. lol
However I have made the executive decision with myself NOT to look into any thread like that again, My days with sweets , ice cream, POUTINE ect. are LONG gone! After having my gallbladder removed 4 years ago i have been unable to comfortably eat any of them :sad: Think of my cravings!!! ITs out of control sometimes, I dread the day i get pregnate and start craving things like that:o gonna be tough.
I feel your pain, with not being able to find a cold mississippi mud pie and im going to have to report you for posting such a yummy looking pic, I just noticed it when i scrolled down do find the name of the "treat" you so desired!!!:(

OdinAndAlan
June 19th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Oh poop! everything i burned off playing sports today just came back >.<!

technodoll
June 19th, 2006, 10:17 PM
oh dear... am i grounded? :o

i think i had MMP once in my life, some 20 years ago when calories slid off me like teflon... now, it's look and yearn. i just had some cappuccino frozen yogurt and i feel better though, it had some chocolate flakes it it AND low-cal, yayy for me! :D the weather is making me bezerk though. i want to fill a big pool with cold MMP and lay in it! :D

erykah1310
June 19th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Yes mam you are GROUNDED!! no more picture posting for one week!! :queen: :D

technodoll
June 19th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Yes mam you are GROUNDED!! no more picture posting for one week!!

hokay...

http://www.westlynnvet.com/Embarassed.jpg

Puppyluv
June 19th, 2006, 11:22 PM
i just had some cappuccino frozen yogurt and i feel better though, it had some chocolate flakes it it AND low-cal, \
Where oh where would someone get some of this????

technodoll
June 20th, 2006, 06:59 AM
in your grocery store's freezer - look for Chapman's frozen yogurt (plastic tub with blue cover), it's totally awesome! but you don't like chocolate right? their cappuccino flavor has choco flakes... but not really sweet so it's lovely. they have other delish flavors too, it's better than ice-cream i swear! :)

LibbyP
June 20th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Okay technodoll, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWEDto post anymore yummy pics, first with the YUMMYcookies and now with this you are pure:evil: /:angel:

LianneCatherine
June 20th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Not nice! TAKE THAT! :evil:

LibbyP
June 20th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Oh my goodness I've died and gone to heaven on this forum:D

technodoll
June 20th, 2006, 01:58 PM
are you trying to kill me? :eek: :D no seriously, am deathly allergic to nuts (except peanuts & cashews, go figure...). nyaaah nyaaaah, mississippi mudpie still wins! (giggle)

:crazy:

LianneCatherine
June 20th, 2006, 02:07 PM
are you trying to kill me? :eek:

It's possible -- but after showing us that delightful picture, who could blame me? :evil:

technodoll
June 20th, 2006, 02:37 PM
:o i just had half a pack of twizzlers and some chocolate :o i need help!

:clown:

LianneCatherine
June 20th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Agh! A guy at work brought in a fruit/cream pie and some cookies!!! :eek:

I guess I have to eat it, lest I be rude right?? :D

jesse's mommy
June 20th, 2006, 03:04 PM
i just had half a pack of twizzlers and some chocolate i need help!

Only half a pack? Aww, just give in, go for the whole thing. :evil: