- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

What is your favorite cookie?

jesse's mommy
June 19th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Even though I work for a huge cookie company here in the states, my favorite cookie has nothing to do with my company -- shhhh, don't tell them! So I gave in this weekend and bought one of my two favorites -- Pepperidge Farm Soft Snickerdoodles. Yum yum! My other favorite is Oreos.

June 19th, 2006, 06:43 PM
OOOOOOOOOhh I dream of peanut butter cookies, cannot have peanut free home here:sick: :sad: but when I'm out by myself look out Tim Hortons or anywhere else I can get my hands on acouple:o in the home we have Bear Pawz (nut free) and there okay I guess

jesse's mommy
June 19th, 2006, 06:44 PM
ooooo, we are coming out with a new soft peanut butter cookie this week and it's yummy!

June 19th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Oreos all the way!

Nothing beats homemade chocolate chip cookies....mmmmmmmm

June 19th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Until they changed the manufacturer, the white girl guide cookies, but they suck now. I don't like chocolate so.... I would say oatmeal cookies. Chewy and homemade of course.

June 19th, 2006, 07:42 PM
there's just something about Pillsbury chocolate chunk cookies hot from the oven... all gooey and melty chocolate and crispy outside... cold glass of milk on the side... siiiiiiiigh! :o

June 19th, 2006, 08:13 PM
They don't make mine anymore;Christies chewey mint chocolate chips.But now I'm addicted to my double chocolate muffins with a good glass of 3.25 milk :p

June 19th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Arrowroot!! Im serious those baby cookies are the best!!!

June 19th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Felix and Norton White Chocolate Macadamian Nut... yum.

June 19th, 2006, 09:12 PM
My homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Hazelnut. Besides chopped hazelnuts, I substitute hazelnut meal for 1/3 of the flour. Chewy, but still crisp!

June 19th, 2006, 09:39 PM
Dads oatmeal raison cookies - remember they came in the packages of six in the plastic wrap - that was my ritual after to school watch brady bunch then the partridge family and eat a pack or two of those yummm - oh yes dunked in milk too of course. :D

June 19th, 2006, 10:19 PM
I like anything ginger, ginger snaps, Pantry cookies. And President's Choice Lassymogs, mmmmmmm,

June 19th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Can I add another to my list please? Cookies are my weakness:o , Christmas shortbread OOOHH mouth melting yummy

June 19th, 2006, 10:39 PM
hey i didn't know we could have more than one, LOL! mmmmmm

coooookiiiieees.... i love them all!

June 19th, 2006, 10:52 PM
oreo's are horrible.........unless they are double oreo's.....twice the white stuff....mmmmmmm :D

June 19th, 2006, 10:53 PM
AAAAHHH JUST LOOK AT THAT - YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY I can feel the lbs going on just thinking about them, oh and can I say just one more time YUMMY, technodoll your just evil;) , YUMMY:D

June 19th, 2006, 10:59 PM
heh heh... i have more!

June 19th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Homemade chocolate chips cookies hot out of the oven. Or ANY cookie hot out of the oven. A little underdone so that they fall apart and are real gooey !!

June 19th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Heck with the oven - RAW cookie dough!:evil:

June 20th, 2006, 12:21 AM
UGGGH can't eat raw ever since I babysat these two boys when I was 14 and the three of us ate a tub of cookie dough. :sick:

Oooo I'm adding more to my list: my mom's AMAZING whipped shortbread, my neighburs absolutely amazing chewey ginger cookies, and for storebought, Anna's Swedish ginger thins. (from Calgary!)I LOOOOOVE ginger too Stacer! and Elsie's story anything

June 20th, 2006, 12:26 AM
UGGGH can't eat raw ever since I babysat these two boys when I was 14 and the three of us ate a tub of cookie dough. :sick:

Oh Goodie! More for Meeeeee!

Do you have See's Candy there? They have the best chocolate covered candied ginger. They use Australian ginger so it's got a good bite to it.

June 20th, 2006, 01:06 AM
hmm, well hate chocolate, so no. But I'm a candied ginger addict! I get it from the health-food and bulk stores. Yummy! And ginger ice cream! mmmmmmmm Oh and these brittish candies called gingins, actually, all of the products made by "the ginger people"

June 20th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Yummy...cookie dough :thumbs up

June 20th, 2006, 12:57 PM
my fav cookie is my mom's homemade choc chip cookies w/ nuts... a bit well done.

June 20th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Mr. Field's cookies (choc chip & the macadamia (sp?) nut ones), and also OREOs :D

June 20th, 2006, 02:17 PM
homemade choc. chips, but in a pinch, pepperidge farms dark chocolate chunk (chewy of course) plunked in the microwave for 10 seconds does the trick nicely. and jesse's mommy, don't worry about not using your company's product, i don't either AND i've told my boss about it :p

June 20th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Anything still hot and gewy from the oven. Yummy! :p

June 20th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Lorna Doone Shortbread.... oh so good!

Followed closely by fresh chocolate chip and butter/sugar cookies!

June 21st, 2006, 08:59 PM
Chocolate-covered Oreo Mint cookies!

June 22nd, 2006, 09:50 AM
MMMMMmmmmm-my homemade oatmeal almond chocolate chip. The best! But homemade shortbread comes a close second.

June 22nd, 2006, 10:37 AM
I have trouble with cookies. I get a favorite and then binge on it and get sick of it really quickly... :o But right now, I think it's Leclerc's Celebration Caramel truffle cookies... They're shortbread with caramel covered in chocolate... Pretty elaborate cookies, but they're awesome.

June 23rd, 2006, 11:00 PM
Tim Horton's Peanut butter chocolate chunk.

President's Choice The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie.