Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What is your favorite cookie?

jesse's mommy
June 19th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Even though I work for a huge cookie company here in the states, my favorite cookie has nothing to do with my company -- shhhh, don't tell them! So I gave in this weekend and bought one of my two favorites -- Pepperidge Farm Soft Snickerdoodles. Yum yum! My other favorite is Oreos.

LibbyP
June 19th, 2006, 05:43 PM
OOOOOOOOOhh I dream of peanut butter cookies, cannot have peanut free home here:sick: :sad: but when I'm out by myself look out Tim Hortons or anywhere else I can get my hands on acouple:o in the home we have Bear Pawz (nut free) and there okay I guess

jesse's mommy
June 19th, 2006, 05:44 PM
ooooo, we are coming out with a new soft peanut butter cookie this week and it's yummy!

dtbmnec
June 19th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Oreos all the way!

Nothing beats homemade chocolate chip cookies....mmmmmmmm

Megan

Puppyluv
June 19th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Until they changed the manufacturer, the white girl guide cookies, but they suck now. I don't like chocolate so.... I would say oatmeal cookies. Chewy and homemade of course.

technodoll
June 19th, 2006, 06:42 PM
there's just something about Pillsbury chocolate chunk cookies hot from the oven... all gooey and melty chocolate and crispy outside... cold glass of milk on the side... siiiiiiiigh! :o

Frenchy
June 19th, 2006, 07:13 PM
They don't make mine anymore;Christies chewey mint chocolate chips.But now I'm addicted to my double chocolate muffins with a good glass of 3.25 milk :p

erykah1310
June 19th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Arrowroot!! Im serious those baby cookies are the best!!!

BMDLuver
June 19th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Felix and Norton White Chocolate Macadamian Nut... yum.

glasslass
June 19th, 2006, 08:12 PM
My homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Hazelnut. Besides chopped hazelnuts, I substitute hazelnut meal for 1/3 of the flour. Chewy, but still crisp!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
June 19th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Dads oatmeal raison cookies - remember they came in the packages of six in the plastic wrap - that was my ritual after to school watch brady bunch then the partridge family and eat a pack or two of those yummm - oh yes dunked in milk too of course. :D

Stacer
June 19th, 2006, 09:19 PM
I like anything ginger, ginger snaps, Pantry cookies. And President's Choice Lassymogs, mmmmmmm,

LibbyP
June 19th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Can I add another to my list please? Cookies are my weakness:o , Christmas shortbread OOOHH mouth melting yummy

technodoll
June 19th, 2006, 09:39 PM
hey i didn't know we could have more than one, LOL! mmmmmm

coooookiiiieees.... i love them all!

http://www.wisconsincheeseman.com/graphics/500x500/gft00073.jpg

wdawson
June 19th, 2006, 09:52 PM
oreo's are horrible.........unless they are double oreo's.....twice the white stuff....mmmmmmm :D

LibbyP
June 19th, 2006, 09:53 PM
AAAAHHH JUST LOOK AT THAT - YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY I can feel the lbs going on just thinking about them, oh and can I say just one more time YUMMY, technodoll your just evil;) , YUMMY:D

technodoll
June 19th, 2006, 09:59 PM
heh heh... i have more!

http://www.housing.wisc.edu/foodservice/cookies/cookies.jpg

joeysmama
June 19th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Homemade chocolate chips cookies hot out of the oven. Or ANY cookie hot out of the oven. A little underdone so that they fall apart and are real gooey !!

glasslass
June 19th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Heck with the oven - RAW cookie dough!:evil:

Puppyluv
June 19th, 2006, 11:21 PM
UGGGH can't eat raw ever since I babysat these two boys when I was 14 and the three of us ate a tub of cookie dough. :sick:

Oooo I'm adding more to my list: my mom's AMAZING whipped shortbread, my neighburs absolutely amazing chewey ginger cookies, and for storebought, Anna's Swedish ginger thins. http://www.annasthins.ca/ (from Calgary!)I LOOOOOVE ginger too Stacer! and Elsie's story anything

glasslass
June 19th, 2006, 11:26 PM
UGGGH can't eat raw ever since I babysat these two boys when I was 14 and the three of us ate a tub of cookie dough. :sick:

Oh Goodie! More for Meeeeee!

Do you have See's Candy there? They have the best chocolate covered candied ginger. They use Australian ginger so it's got a good bite to it.

Puppyluv
June 20th, 2006, 12:06 AM
hmm, well hate chocolate, so no. But I'm a candied ginger addict! I get it from the health-food and bulk stores. Yummy! And ginger ice cream! mmmmmmmm Oh and these brittish candies called gingins, actually, all of the products made by "the ginger people"
http://www.gingerpeople.com/products.html

Frenchy
June 20th, 2006, 11:40 AM
Yummy...cookie dough :thumbs up

jessi76
June 20th, 2006, 11:57 AM
my fav cookie is my mom's homemade choc chip cookies w/ nuts... a bit well done.

HunterXHunter
June 20th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Mr. Field's cookies (choc chip & the macadamia (sp?) nut ones), and also OREOs :D

jawert1
June 20th, 2006, 01:17 PM
homemade choc. chips, but in a pinch, pepperidge farms dark chocolate chunk (chewy of course) plunked in the microwave for 10 seconds does the trick nicely. and jesse's mommy, don't worry about not using your company's product, i don't either AND i've told my boss about it :p

KarineB
June 20th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Anything still hot and gewy from the oven. Yummy! :p

LianneCatherine
June 20th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Lorna Doone Shortbread.... oh so good!

Followed closely by fresh chocolate chip and butter/sugar cookies!

glasslass
June 21st, 2006, 07:59 PM
Chocolate-covered Oreo Mint cookies!

Skryker
June 22nd, 2006, 08:50 AM
MMMMMmmmmm-my homemade oatmeal almond chocolate chip. The best! But homemade shortbread comes a close second.

Prin
June 22nd, 2006, 09:37 AM
I have trouble with cookies. I get a favorite and then binge on it and get sick of it really quickly... :o But right now, I think it's Leclerc's Celebration Caramel truffle cookies... They're shortbread with caramel covered in chocolate... Pretty elaborate cookies, but they're awesome.

AliSam
June 23rd, 2006, 10:00 PM
Tim Horton's Peanut butter chocolate chunk.

President's Choice The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie.