Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Orange male cat

erykah1310
June 19th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Well my friend called me frantically about an hour ago, she found an orange male cat ( intact) wandering on Lasalle blv in Sudbury ( main street through town) she stopped and picked him up and is bringing him here. ( she has the 3 females all unspayed till next week)
Going to put up some pics of him later or tomorrow evening, poor guy. This isnt the first time she has seen him either.

Shaykeija
June 25th, 2006, 01:06 AM
She can call Richard at Wenrick kennels in Sudbury and they will post a picture on their lost and found section of the pound. They will let her keep it until the owners are found or the cat is adopted. Just tell her to hide her cats in another room if they are not licensed.

erykah1310
June 25th, 2006, 12:22 PM
The orange cat actually never made it here, he found his home right away, my friend had caught him, sat with him in the truck and started calling around, he WAS reported missing 2 weeks before and the SPCA was the ones who told her about it. My friend immediately called the owners and brought him back home ( Minnow Lake!!!) I know to most of you this is jibberish, but its basically across town!
My friend said that the owners were crying when she pulled up with the cat, he apparently escaped through the basement window one night. He is allowed out but ONLY on his harness. I hope they consider neutering him.

chico2
June 25th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Erykah,thank's for the great news and I too hope they have him neutered,maybe he will not want to wander so much:pawprint: