Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sharing Pictures of my Retievers

Furbaby Momma
June 19th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Hello Everyone,
Here is a picture of my four beautiful Retrievers Simone, Meagan, Jamie, and Oliver, my life is truly blessed from being owned by these wonderful furbabies.
Have A Great Day!

Rick C
June 19th, 2006, 09:28 AM
That's a lotta retrievers!!! Good lookin' group!!

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Golden Girls
June 19th, 2006, 10:31 AM
OMG OVERLOAD :love:

lewisw
June 19th, 2006, 11:05 AM
What a beautiful family.
I'm jealous I just have my Dani ....
But for now she needs all the attention .
Maybe next year I can adopt so Dani can have company while we are at work during the day !

Furbaby Momma
June 19th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Thank You so much for the sweet compliments, my day is filled with happy wiggle bum dances and lots of puppy kisses mmmmmmmm life is good!!!

Prin
June 19th, 2006, 03:35 PM
They look so smiley! Is the dark one a chocolate lab?

Frenchy
June 19th, 2006, 08:31 PM
They are soo cute!I love the different colours...like a panel!Beautiful dogs.Keep the pics coming :)

Furbaby Momma
June 20th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Thank You again for the lovely compliments on my beautiful Retrievers, yes Prin Meagan is a Chocolate Lab and they do look wonderful don't they Frenchy being a red Golden Simone, a Choc. Lab Meagan, a gold Golden Jamie and a white Golden Oliver. They smile all the time, but best of all they make me smile every moment of the day. :O)))))

I looked at all the pictures of everyone's sweet furkids also and I have to say Breathtaking all of them, just Breathtaking!

Frenchy
June 20th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Now the red one with white around the eyes, (Simone?) that's smiling!!:D

Prin
June 20th, 2006, 01:07 PM
I thought so, but with the shadow it was hard to tell for sure. They are adorable though.:)

chico2
June 20th, 2006, 01:16 PM
WOW!!! Beautiful dogs!!

LianneCatherine
June 20th, 2006, 01:18 PM
OMG 4?? I can hardly handle ONE a 16th of their size!!!

:eek:

They are gorgeous though!!! :D

Furbaby Momma
June 21st, 2006, 08:09 AM
Hi Frenchy, that's Jamie with the big smile :D
Thanks Chico2 & LianneCatherine for your wonderful compliments your furkids are gorgeous also.

Have A Great Day!