Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello -- and I already have a question

chanese
June 19th, 2006, 02:02 AM
Hi -- I am a new guy here. I have a cat named Winston and a dog named Taejo. Taejo just came back from being boarded for about six days. I've never taken him to a boarder before and I was really worried about taking him. Today he's back at home, and I've noticed that he's really sedate, like he's lay. He's normally quite active, but not today. He also lost some weight, which I expected since he doesn't eat normally if I leave town. But tonight his saliva is a little foamy (not foaming at the mouth -- I'd be really freaking out now). Any ideas on what's going on with my little guy? I thought maybe he didn't sleep much while I was away and he's exhausted now.

erykah1310
June 19th, 2006, 02:06 AM
Hi there, I dont have any advice for you about your dog, just thought i would say hi.
Hope he feels better tomorrow

chanese
June 19th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Dog is back to normal.

Prin
June 19th, 2006, 02:35 PM
I'm glad. Boarding can be hard. Some dogs go home anxious, upset or a bit depressed... As long as you trust your kennel's staff (and they've been proven to be trustworthy), it should all be ok..

Doodle Bug
June 20th, 2006, 07:31 AM
First I would like to say hi. Glad Taejo is feeling better. I feel Prin is correct in saying that you must trust your kennel's staff. Our dog Kamps enjoys going to the kennel. She greets the kennel staff with a wagging tail and excited behaviour. The staff treat Miss Kamps as if she was one of their own.